3250 Garfield Ave Apt 104, Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
  • Deals 2

About Anne Victoria Photography

Anne Victoria Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Anne Woster, the owner and leading photographer, has a genuine passion for photography and strives to personally connect with each and every client. Anne Victoria Photography has captured more than 170 weddings, documenting the love shared between couples in a natural yet magical way.

This Minneapolis-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal basis, gaining an authentic understanding of your style and taste. Anne aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Anne Victoria Photography provides a plethora of photography services including boudoir shoots, destination shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. Additionally, there is an array of photography items including albums, canvas, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

• Lara Leimbach Photography
marklynn 0417 51 1071731 1560379016

17 Reviews for Anne Victoria Photography

Jessicca Youngren · Married on 01/07/2020

Anne is amazing!!

I literally don't have the words to tell you how awesome Anne is to work with! I was fortunate enough to have experienced Anne at work in my friends wedding and when I got engaged there wasn't a doubt in my mind she was the one I wanted to capture the most important day of my life! From day one, she went above and beyond to make our day special, stress free and personable. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable through her great personality and by taking the time to get to know us as a couple. She truly is an amazing talent with a passion for photography which is so evident in every photo she takes. She is everything you would want in a photographer and so much more!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/12/2019

Photo godmother

I cannot imagine my day without Anne. She went above and beyond to work with me, know names, and make everyone feel comfortable. Her pictures always look gorgeous and I have gotten nothing but compliments from others on mine. Pictures are the one thing I really budget well for because besides our memories that fade, our pictures will always be there. Forget fairy godmother, Anne is a photo godmother and every bride would be overjoyed to have her part of the day.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ali

Ali Drost · Married on 09/07/2019

Hands down best photographer ever!

We love Anne! Where do I start!?

We had Anne as our photographer for our engagement session, and wedding! First off, she is so organized before, during and after your wedding. Communication is so easy and she responds to your messages or emails within the day. In our opinion, communication is one of the most important parts when choosing a vendor for your wedding and she nails it! Second, her personality is so contagious in the best way possible! She gets so excited about the little things throughout the day, and that made my husband and I excited for the photos! Having someone take photos of you and your husband kissing, or being intimate can be very awkward but her photography style is so natural that Anne makes you feel so comfortable! Lastly, Anne is so go with the flow but at the same time, able to keep the wedding party, family, and guests on task! It was so easy to let her have the control for the wedding day, because we trusted her vision!

Logistically, it is great that Anne uses GoogleDocs to keep organized! It is very helpful that you can add to the GoogleDoc throughout the planning process, and that Anne will have all of that information on the day of! As far as pricing, I think her pricing for photography is very fair, and comparable to photographers with similar experience. Photos are the way you will remember the day and it was very important for my husband and I to have an amazing photographer who could capture the day for us!

Anne has such a talent and passion for photography and you can see it in every single photo she takes! We could not have asked for a better person to capture our wedding! We look forward to working with her again as we have children in the future! Love you Anne!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anne Victoria Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3450.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Anne Victoria Photography 2
    Boudoir Discount!

15% off boudoir prices when you book a 2020 wedding!

• 3250 Garfield Ave Apt 104 Minneapolis, MN, 55408 See on map
    Location of (Anne Victoria Photography)