10 Truman Rd, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number

About Anna's Bridal Creations

I specialize in bridal updos and styling,hair extensions, as well as airbrush makeup,tattoo coverage and lash application of course. I like to listen and customize each and every Brides look as to what will make them feel the most beautiful on their big day!

Follow Anna's Bridal Creations on

• Beauty by Patty
  • Queen Artistry
  • The Bronze Doctor
img0292
a2c33854e4bfb2c9 IMG 1090
A soft Beautiful updo for this gorgeous Bride
A soft Beautiful updo for this gorgeous Bride
Hair and makeup by me for this Bride to be's boudoir photoshoot. Before and after pics.
img1192
a2c33854e4bfb2c9 IMG 1090

30 Reviews for Anna's Bridal Creations

• Angie

Angie Gokhman · Married on 08/20/2020

Anna made my bridal hair dreams come true!

If you’re considering hiring Anna, just do it! She was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process and worked with me even though I had to reschedule my wedding multiple times due to Covid. Anna made my hair look exactly how I wanted it to and it lasted all night! I’m so happy with Anna’s work for my micro wedding, that I will definitely be hiring her for our big wedding in 2021!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Marianna

Marianna Atiya · Married on 06/06/2020

Dream come true

I wanted gorgeous curls on my wedding day and Anna made my dreams come to life. Her curls are MAGIC. Her makeup was flawless, especially the eyes - she made my eyes really pop without feeling overdone. Not to mention she was flexible with my schedule, excellent pricing, very professional, and fun to talk to during bridal prep! She's also very experienced in terms of bridal prep and knows exactly how to get those "perfect shots." I got SO many compliments about my hair and makeup on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Kathy · Married on 03/14/2020

You're in good hands - Anna's a total professional

Anna was a recommended vendor on my venue's list, and I didn't quite know how to describe how I wanted my makeup. Hair was easier because she had so many pictures on her Instagram, while also being receptive to pictures I'd found on Pinterest, and in the end, I used a similar style from one of her previous brides but perfectly fit to my hair style and length. I had gone to Sephora and tried to figure out color palette and style, with my Asian eyes sometimes being tricky. After multiple Sephora failures, I showed up to the makeup trial just telling Anna I gravitate towards neutrals and typically do a soft smoky eye. I also expressed my hesitation in certain colors and levels of shimmer getting washed out in photos. Anna took my cue on "earth tones" and just knew how to work with the shape of my eyes and face. She's a total pro and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Anna's Bridal Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy!:) I’m so glad that you were happy and hope your day was amazing ! I’m here if your ever in town abs need some glam;))

Award

• 10 Truman Rd North Arlington, 07031 See on map
    Location of (Anna's Bridal Creations)