95 Laura Hamilton Blvd #C3, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Angels Cosmetics

Angels Cosmetics has been a all Natural Makeup, Skincare, Bath and Body retailer in the gulf coast since 2001! Currently located in Gulfplace on 30A. Hours of operation are Mon.-Sat. 10:30-6.Wedding and Event services are not limited to business hours. On location as well as instore Hair, Make-up application, and Eyelash Extentions available!

img686
img680

5 Reviews for Angels Cosmetics

• O

Olga · Married on 02/15/2014

Mary was the makeup artist for my big day and she did a great job! Everyone said I looked beautiful and my photos turned out gorgeous! During my trail run she used the ideas that I sent her to create my look and was very attentive to my ideas and any changes that I wanted. She truly thought out what would look best. On the day of my wedding she came to us, prepared with all of her supplies and we had fun as she applied the makeup for me, my maid of honor and my mom. We all looked fabulous!

For hair, Mary brought along hair-guru Andrew Dixon..Wow! What a master of his craft! Not only was Andrew hilarious and kept us all laughing the whole time- he even helped chase off 'peekers' and hide me from view of the groom- but he created an stunning, intricate, and romantic up-do that was just perfect with my dress and our venue. I didn't even realize how beautiful my hair looked until I saw the photos of it from all angles. He even took the extra care to get a blossom from my florist and fix it into my hair for a special surprise...the flower looked amazing and I smelled beautiful stargazer lilly all night. What a special touch!

I would highly recommend Mary and Andrew with Angels Cosmetics for your special event makeup and hair- they were wonderful and I was so happy!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Lauren · event on 10/31/2013

My Halloween make-up/ paint looked amazing! Thank you Mary! You always do a fabulous job, can't wait until my next event with Angels Cosmetics!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Mary's make-up and professional skills are top notch. She made me beautiful for my wedding and really went out of her way to make my day special for me. I highly recommend Angels Cosmetics for your wedding and everyday make-up needs. :)

Sent on 11/25/2013