777 N 3029th Rd Unit 7, Utica, IL 61373 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ANGEL'S ACCENTS

Floral design, my inner passion, has stemmed from the appreciation of nature along with a love for color. In the early days, I was told by my high school counselor that majoring in art would not be practical or very rewarding. Driven by my heart, I disregarded this advice and found the art of floral design to go beyond the realm of rewarding and bring about an inner gratification.

It wasn't very long ago that I was a bride myself. I wanted everything to be perfect. I wanted uniqueness, personalization, color coordination, & high quality at an affordable price.

Let me just say I UNDERSTAND your wedding expectations. It's such a magical moment in a bride's life. You rightfully deserve nothing less than the best. And that is what you'll receive. Personalization is top priority. I get to know my clients personality, style, and preference.
As a designer, my reward is not the price you pay, it's knowing I created the perfect flowers for you on your special day.

When you choose ANGEL'S ACCENTS for your wedding flowers, the designer will have you in mind. Whether it be trendy or traditional, large or small, you will receive exceptional service, quality, and price. As well as professionalism and one of a kind designs. It is an honor to design flowers for your wedding.

777 N 3029th Rd Unit 7

ANGEL'S ACCENTS 2
ANGEL'S ACCENTS 3
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/11/2017

Angel did an OUTSTANDING job on my flowers! She did bridesmaids bouquets, a boutineer, my bouquet, a toss bouquet, and arch flowers. One of my bridesmaids wound up expecting the weekend of our wedding and when I told her after I had already placed the order she offered to make a small centerpiece for our sweet heart table instead of the extra bouquet. She was professional and went above and beyond and really made my vision come alive. Would HIGHLY recommend her for your flowers especially if you're sentimental and want to keep your beautiful flowers forever.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    ANGEL'S ACCENTS 4
    ANGEL'S ACCENTS 5
    ANGEL'S ACCENTS 6
  • Y

YuhLi · Married on 08/06/2016

Book with Angel’s Accents if you do not have your flower vendor yet! I was hesitant to book with Angel at first because of the cumbersome contract on the website. But my close girlfriend used Angel, and I trust her judgment, plus her flowers were beautiful! So don’t let the contract on the website prevent from working with Angel. I booked Angel a year in advance (which you need to do) and after working with Angel I understand why. Angel was very professional, super sweet, and cared about my flowers just as much as I did (possibly more). Angel was so flexible, accommodating and easy to talk to. She made my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. Everything was just so beautiful and was just what I had wanted! I wish I had also used her services for my centerpieces! On my wedding day another bridal party also complimented me on my bouquet! My bouquets looked and felt so real that my bridesmaid got fooled and my father-in-law soaked my bouquets in water! Now my beautiful bouquet is sitting on my computer desk in a vase and I will cherish it forever and remember my friendship with Angel. My close girlfriend and I really love Angel and her work, and we have been trying to find people to recommend her to, and reasons to book with her again!

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • cjs_mommy_337

Crystal · Married on 07/23/2016

My expectations were exceeded by far. I got tons of compliments on my flowers all night long. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/24/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

ANGEL'S ACCENTS Pricing

ANGEL'S ACCENTS Price Rates

ANGEL'S ACCENTS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ANGEL'S ACCENTS 1
    $99 Destination Wedding Flower Package
    Choose any tropical "fresh alternative" bouquet from www.angelsaccents.com -You will receive a custom bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere, and shipping to anywhere in the US for $99! (excludes cascade style bouquets-slightly more)

• Jen Casey Photography
    Jen Casey Photography Wedding Photographers

Angel's Accents did a wonderful job with the flowers for Cindy and Tre's wedding. They were stunning and I absolutely thought that they were real! I even took some closeup still life shots of them and didn't think that they were lacking at all.

• 777 N 3029th Rd, Unit 7 Utica, 61373 See on map