Angelica Glo Beauty

Denver, CO View map

Angelica Glo Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup artist based out of Denver, Colorado. Whether you envision a natural, soft look or a dramatic, smoky eye with a bright lip, Angelica provides high-end, quality products to bring your vision to life and help you feel confident walking down the aisle.

Experience

Angelica started her makeup career working at Sephora and went on to work at MAC Cosmetics. She gained experience and exposure to a variety of clients of all ages, races and skin types.

Angelica Glo Beauty provides many on-location makeup and hair services so that you and your entire bridal party can relax, be pampered and enjoy your special day. She also offers consultations, group services, facials, tweezing, waxing, men’s grooming and airbrush tanning. The wedding hair and makeup services she provides include:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Kendra
    Kendra L. Married on 07/08/2021

The best!

Angelica is the best!!! She is very professional and friendly. I had to move my wedding date three times and she was able to accommodate all three times. I loved how she made me look for my wedding day!!!
  • Jamie
    Jamie P. Married on 06/26/2021

Angelica is the best MUA there is!

Angelica was hands down one of my most favorite vendors and I am SO thankful that I planned far enough ahead to book her for my big day. I got married on June 26, 2021 and Angelica did the makeup for me and 8 of my bridesmaids! She was punctual, relatable, kind, patient, and just all around wonderful. I'm sure styling that many girls in a row is not easy but she did it efficiently and professionally.

Every single one of my bridesmaids was in awe of their makeup and had never felt so beautiful! One of my bridesmaids is getting married in a different state and is literally using a picture of the makeup Angelica did as inspiration for her own wedding day.

Angelica is truly a master of her craft and she does the most amazing job making you feel like a more beautiful version of yourself. She calmed down my wedding day nerves and the one hour I spent in the chair with her was one of the most calm and easiest hours of my whole wedding day. Not only that, but it also rained on and off all day and all of our makeup stayed completely put! We still looked amazing even after such a long day.

So, if you're even a little bit on the fence about booking Angelica then you need to commit and do it right now. She books quickly for a reason- because she's simply the best!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 04/23/2021

Outstanding

Angelica is a boss! She is so talented. We had 5 girls and 2 mothers get their makeup done for the day and none of these woman were disappointed. It was so amazing to hear all of them say how they have never felt so
    Beautiful. Angelica was professional, on time, cleanly, and worked with all our changes due to Covid. She brought her own equipment and sent us directions to help our skin a couple
    Days before. She knew exactly what we all wanted and the colors that helped us look stunning in photos. Our makeup lasted through all the tears and laughter, even if some of us had started at 10 am. Please do yourself a favor and hire the MUA you deserve for your wedding day, you will not regret it!! Thank you Angelica!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

6000 East Evans Ave Suite 3-114 Denver, CO, 80013
7204750586
Location of (Angelica Glo Beauty)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding