Lincoln, NE 68516 Map · Phone number

About Angela Isom Portraiture

Angela Isom Portraiture is excited to capture your wedding story! My photojournalistic style is very thorough as I pursue the special details and wide emotions of the day. I meet with you on several occasions before your wedding to preview the venue, to discuss the schedule, and to learn more about you so I can have a strong understanding of how to meet your needs. I create a detailed workflow for myself to cover the whole day which incorporates traditional and contemporary shots, macros, personal creative new ideas of mine, your must-have shots and even examples from your Pinterest Board. My favorite part of shooting the whole day with you is witnessing your holy covenants and watching two families grow together!

Follow Angela Isom Portraiture on

angela
dsc1204 wm

5 Reviews for Angela Isom Portraiture

Gina · Married on 05/22/2015

Angela is an amazing person and does an amazing job! Prior to the wedding, she searched high and low looking for the settings the bride wanted for photos. On the day of the wedding, she was so willing to capture every photo we wanted and more. Angela has a unique eye and is able to capture the most precious photos!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Elise · Married on 05/22/2015

Angela was extremely wonderful to work with! From the day I met her, I had no doubt that she would do a fabulous job! She listened to what we wanted and did her absolute best to get us what we hoped for! She made everyone feel very comfortable and at ease and conducted herself very professionally. Her photography Is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Brooke · Married on 11/08/2014

Wedding planning is tough. Without knowing who your vendors are, your cake person, what website you got your invites from, all you can do is cross your fingers that everything turns out the way you want.

I already had a relationship with Angela Isom as I used to babysit for her. When I found out her and her family had moved to where I was living/planning my wedding, AND that she was getting big with photography, I had made up my mind. With a trusting relationship already established, that made it easy. When we met to discuss details, she was picturing everything I wanted done. My wedding took place at an outside venue. After our meeting, we went to the venue so she could get a first hand look and visualize where she wanted the photos taken. Her excitement and enthusiasm about the setting and lighting and the glorious pictures that she is going to capture, made me even more excited. She had a packet for me to fill out with information about the big day and what kind of pictures I wanted, to make sure nothing was missed. I very please about this and the fact that she was marking off the requests (the day of the event) as we went. My ceremony and reception were at the same location. Angela came early to get pictures while the bridal party was getting ready and that was fun! She then hung out the whole day into the dusk, when she captured great shots of the sunset. Then into the reception were she was right there to get shots of the first dance and a few when the crowd joined. I never saw her sit down. She was so committed and had a positive mindset the whole time. I loved the quality time she took into editing the pictures. When I'd received the first edited pictures via facebook, I was astounded. I was amazed and I couldn't wait for more.

If you want quality pictures done by a very professional and easy-going photographer, Angela Isom Portraiture is the way to go. If you wont take my 5 star rating, the proof is in the pictures!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Angela Isom Portraiture FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Lincoln, 68516 See on map