6962 E Appleton Circle, Denver, CO 80112 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Andrew Minner Photo & Video

Based in Denver, Colorado, Andrew Minner Photo & Video is a wedding videography company. Andrew Minner, the owner of this business, is passionate about capturing authentic romances. With his services, he strives to produce one-of-a-kind keepsakes that you can cherish forever.

Andrew strives to take every candid moment from your celebration and compile them into a film that tells your true love story. He offers a wide range of services to ensure that your big day is immortalized in a beautiful and unique video. This dedicated professional is pleased to produce a highlight film, feature film, and social media film of your event. For a special touch, he can even include drone footage. If you desire, Andrew Minner Photo & Video is happy to provide more than one videographer to ensure that every detail is captured. This company can provide your final edited film in a digital download or a USB hard drive. In addition to videography, they offer wedding photography services.

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Andrew Minner Photo & Video

1 User photo

• Ryan

Ryan B. · Married on 10/09/2019

A True Master of his Craft

The best decision my wife and I made planning for our wedding was hiring Andrew to film it. From start to finish, Andrew went above and beyond in everything that he did. Everything from his communication, professionalism, and execution was top notch. From our first meeting with him, we could tell right away he was a seasoned pro in the wedding film and photo industry, and it ultimately showed in the final product. We couldn't be happier with what he was able to capture. Moments that bring tears to our eyes and smiles to our faces. He is truly a talented artist and master of his craft. We would highly recommend Andrew to anyone looking for a 'set it and forget it' professional wedding filmmaker. It is an understatement to say that your wedding film will be one less thing you will have to worry about when you are in Andrew's hands. Thank you Andrew!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Maya B. · Married on 09/22/2018

I can not be happier!! (And I am very picky:)

After much research, I chose Andrew to film our wedding. After looking at 30 or so different portfolios, I loved his work the most (and I am very picky :) I am so happy with my choice! Now, looking at our footage, I vividly remember every second of our celebration. Everything he filmed looked so beautiful. His shots were very creative and his footage is extremely professional. I got so many compliments on our wedding video! Andrew is very easy going, full of energy, full of life, and fun to work with. He guided us in such a polite way. I truly felt like a superstar while he was filming us. I would highly recommend Andrew to anyone in need of an experienced wedding filmmaker. Also, his rates are very fair. Thank you Andrew!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Andrew Minner Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 6962 E Appleton Circle Denver, CO, 80112 See on map
    Location of (Andrew Minner Photo & Video)