Andrew Minner Photo & Video

Denver, CO View map Visit website
4.0 out of 5 rating
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Denver, Colorado, Andrew Minner Photo & Video provides couples with videography services for their weddings. The owner, Andrew, is passionate about storytelling and weaves together each unforgettable moment, so your special day can last a lifetime.

Andrew Minner Photo & Video is available for pre-ceremony and day-of activities, and engagement and rehearsal shoots. Andrew will work with you to develop the perfect timeline and enjoys capturing candid moments throughout the day in addition to planned ones. In the years to come, you can revisit your video and swoon over your first kiss as newlyweds and remember the early days of the love you share. Andrew can craft your video using a variety of styles, such as documentary, storytelling, short- form, and cinematic. His rate includes feature-length and highlight videos in high-definition, filming at multiple locations, and all cameras used at the event. He can also provide revisions, additional hours of filming, drone footage, and photography services to suit your needs.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Rachel M. Married on 06/01/2020

Phenomenal photography!

When looking for photography services, Andrew was quick to respond, and very helpful. I didn’t know much about photography/video services, but he took the time to explain/describe what he offered and what he felt would be best for my personalized experience. He was fun to work with, calm, collected, and professional. Not to mentioned the photos came out phenomenally! Thanks, Andrew :)
  • Ryan
    Ryan B. Married on 10/09/2019

A True Master of his Craft

The best decision my wife and I made planning for our wedding was hiring Andrew to film it. From start to finish, Andrew went above and beyond in everything that he did. Everything from his communication, professionalism, and execution was top notch. From our first meeting with him, we could tell right away he was a seasoned pro in the wedding film and photo industry, and it ultimately showed in the final product. We couldn't be happier with what he was able to capture. Moments that bring tears to our eyes and smiles to our faces. He is truly a talented artist and master of his craft. We would highly recommend Andrew to anyone looking for a 'set it and forget it' professional wedding filmmaker. It is an understatement to say that your wedding film will be one less thing you will have to worry about when you are in Andrew's hands. Thank you Andrew!
    Maya B. Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can not be happier!! (And I am very picky:)

After much research, I chose Andrew to film our wedding. After looking at 30 or so different portfolios, I loved his work the most (and I am very picky :) I am so happy with my choice! Now, looking at our footage, I vividly remember every second of our celebration. Everything he filmed looked so beautiful. His shots were very creative and his footage is extremely professional. I got so many compliments on our wedding video! Andrew is very easy going, full of energy, full of life, and fun to work with. He guided us in such a polite way. I truly felt like a superstar while he was filming us. I would highly recommend Andrew to anyone in need of an experienced wedding filmmaker. Also, his rates are very fair. Thank you Andrew!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

6962 E Appleton Circle Denver, CO, 80112
Location of (Andrew Minner Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding