2930 Plantation Dr W, Mobile, AL 36695 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Andree Photography

Passion is what drives a photographer to start a business. Picking up a camera as a young adult, experimenting, learning, earning degrees, awards and certifications - that was the path that lead me to say: this is my calling.

Hi, I’m Laura - owner, lead photographer, mastermind and pun maker extraordinaire at Andree Photo.

I'm a European wedding photographer bending light and focus on the sunny Gulf Coast. Composition is king when creating an image! Traveling all throughout the US and beyond allows me and my team to find beauty everywhere. I'm not scared of turning day into night and lighting up the sky to rain down twinkles and starbursts on my couples. People state that my work is different and cookie cutter is just not a word in my vocabulary.

I don't just ‘show up’ on a given wedding day. The experience starts from first contact, where we decide if I will be part of your life. A thorough interview process will tell us if we're right for each other. I look for connection between you two. You be you in all your beauty, all your fun and quirky, all your sweet and sensual. Because love is as different as 7 billion people.

We will then start planning the various events you have booked. The engagement session is a two hour photo shoot where we look for great light and combine outfits and locations, then introduce the most important element: YOU. It will give us a chance to get familiar with one another, be casual and easy on each end of the camera.

If props are your heart's desire, my styling eye will transform holding hands at dusk into a delightful magazine worthy table-scape, leading us into enjoying decadent sweets and telling stories of times past and future by the glow of a campfire.

Your bridal portraits are meant to portray you. Alone, in your dress, with professional hair and makeup and a stunning bouquet, we'll create heirloom portraits of you as a bride. It's an experience that empowers and puts you at ease when it comes to your wedding day and allows us to create something truly unique for each and every person.

When it comes to your wedding creative couple portraits, a little direction will go a long way. I'll show you how fun it is to just stumble in one another's arms, laugh and grin while I'm clicking away.

Whether you'll choose a First Look or keep things as traditional and classic as they've been for centuries, in the end, we are there to do one thing and one thing alone.

Celebrate YOU.

Andree Photography 1

Andree Photography Pricing

Andree Photography Price Rates

Andree Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Andree Photography 1
    COMPLIMENTARY SAVE THE DATE CARDS

Sweet Couples!

As we are launching our new adventure in Wedding Wire World, we want to welcome all of you with open arms!

As a show of appreciation, we are offering a set of complimentary Save the Date Cards to the first 3 couples inquiring from Wedding Wire.

You must book at least our Platinum Collection, with a Lifestyle Engagement Session included.

This offer is not available anywhere else, Wedding Wire couples are the only lucky ones!

Contact us and let's get your booking secured.

The Andree Photo Team

• 2930 Plantation Dr W Mobile, AL, 36695 See on map
    251-250-5238 (Phone number)
    347-857-9810 (Other Phone Number)
    MON-FRI 9AM-5PM