Andree Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

Passion is what drives a photographer to start a business. Picking up a camera as a young adult, experimenting, learning, earning degrees, awards and certifications - that was the path that lead me to say: this is my calling.

Hi, I’m Laura - owner, lead photographer, mastermind and pun maker extraordinaire at Andree Photo.

I'm a European wedding photographer bending light and focus on the sunny Gulf Coast. Composition is king when creating an image! Traveling all throughout the US and beyond allows me and my team to find beauty everywhere. I'm not scared of turning day into night and lighting up the sky to rain down twinkles and starbursts on my couples. People state that my work is different and cookie cutter is just not a word in my vocabulary.

I don't just ‘show up’ on a given wedding day. The experience starts from first contact, where we decide if I will be part of your life. A thorough interview process will tell us if we're right for each other. I look for connection between you two. You be you in all your beauty, all your fun and quirky, all your sweet and sensual. Because love is as different as 7 billion people.

We will then start planning the various events you have booked. The engagement session is a two hour photo shoot where we look for great light and combine outfits and locations, then introduce the most important element: YOU. It will give us a chance to get familiar with one another, be casual and easy on each end of the camera.

If props are your heart's desire, my styling eye will transform holding hands at dusk into a delightful magazine worthy table-scape, leading us into enjoying decadent sweets and telling stories of times past and future by the glow of a campfire.

Your bridal portraits are meant to portray you. Alone, in your dress, with professional hair and makeup and a stunning bouquet, we'll create heirloom portraits of you as a bride. It's an experience that empowers and puts you at ease when it comes to your wedding day and allows us to create something truly unique for each and every person.

When it comes to your wedding creative couple portraits, a little direction will go a long way. I'll show you how fun it is to just stumble in one another's arms, laugh and grin while I'm clicking away.

Whether you'll choose a First Look or keep things as traditional and classic as they've been for centuries, in the end, we are there to do one thing and one thing alone.

Celebrate YOU.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Jessica S. Married on 10/02/2021

So nice and very organized!

Laura was so nice and accommodating, and we had a blast with her! She was willing to go with the flow and take suggestions from everyone involved in our wedding party (26 people!!!). Now that's patience! She's so organized and always looks to capture the cute moments and unusual angles and poses. Laura delivered pictures that were completely out of the norm and extra creative. We loved our experience, Andree Photography is an awesome professional, we loved working with her!
    Kelye M. Married on 06/12/2021

AWESOME Andree Photography!

There really are no words to describe how pleased my husband and I are with the photographs taken by Laura of Andree Photography! Laura is extremely professional, accommodating, and easy to work with. She has a wonderful personality and puts everyone at ease during the picture-taking process. In addition to the ceremonial photos, she took terrific spontaneous pictures of the day’s events. From the very first meeting to discuss the pictures of our ceremony… to the meeting for creating the wedding album, Laura has been DELIGHTFUL! We could not be more pleased with the final products – the wedding album and prints are simply exquisite. Thank you, Laura!
  • I
    Irene M. Married on 02/03/2021

Wonderful talented Photographer

Laura went above and beyond to help make my daughter's wedding a wonderful experience. She took the time from the initial visit to the day of the wedding to be on our side and the pictures she took are beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie & Jeremy
    46 photos · 06/01/2019

2930 Plantation Dr W Mobile, AL, 36695
251-213-4509
347-857-9810

MON-FRI 9AM-5PM
Location of (Andree Photography)

Andree Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andree Photography include in the starting price?

Andree Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography services does Andree Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Andree Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Andree Photography offer?

Andree Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andree Photography offer?

Andree Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Andree Photography offer for wedding events?

Andree Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Andree Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andree Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding