Andrea's Photography

Hemet, CA View map

My name is Andrea and I have been shooting weddings for over 22 years now. I do what I do because I have a passion for it. My goal is to make KILLER wedding albums! If you are looking for a spectacular book, I'm the one for you! I'll shoot your wedding on a Saturday, and your book is ready to view by Wednesday. OF THE SAME WEEK! Yes, you read that right...4 days! If you are serious about getting married, I am serious about capturing every moment for you. Take a look at some of my work...

• User941372 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Andrea and her assistant Nicole are PHENOMENAL!!!
    This woman has a gift and it was so awesome to have her as our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding photos.
    Her professionalism and experience shine when you see the quality pictures she creates.
    And her photo albums are a true value when you consider the creative touch she adds.
    When my husband and i have kids, we will be making a special trip to California so Andrea can take our family photos :)

• Kristina
    Kristina Married on 05/11/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough GREAT things about Andrea! She is amazing! She did our Engagement photo shoot, and our wedding. She spent 9 hours with us the day of our engagement shoot, and just as long with us on our actual wedding day. She does not charge per hour, and takes unlimited photos. She has become a friend to us, and has helped us through our wedding planning. Not only does she take AMAZING photos, but she actually posted around 50 photos the same night as our wedding, so we got a "sneak peak" before we left to our honeymoon. All of the photos were up on her website for purchase within 2 weeks of the wedding... I don't know of ANY photographer who edits and uploads that quickly. TRULY AMAZING!!!! Contact her for your photos!!! She does all differenty types of photos too... not just weddings.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more! Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more! Wedding Cakes

I highly recommend Andrea's Photography. She did my son's wedding and in November will do my daughters wedding.... the only photographer I would use. Look at her web page and you will see why.

Menifee Lakes Menifee Lakes Country Club Weddings

She is amazing!!! I love working with her I would recommend Andrea's Photography to EVERYONE looking for a photographer. Christa Davidson Menifee Lakes Country Club

Hearts Home Farm Hearts Home Farm Hotel Weddings

What a find! Her photography eye and her skills at creating a beautiful presentation of a wedding is not easly matched. A wedding book that she will produce of your wedding will be the envy of all your friends and will last throughout the years.

Vip Events 31568 Railroad Canyon Rd., 31568 Railroad Canyon Rd. Hemet, CA, 92544
951-244-8769

Mon-Fri 10AM TO 5PM
Location of (Andrea's Photography)

Andrea's Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Andrea's Photography offer?

Andrea's Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andrea's Photography offer?

Andrea's Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Andrea's Photography offer for wedding events?

Andrea's Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Andrea's Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andrea's Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding