Vip Events 31568 Railroad Canyon Rd., Sun City, CA 92587 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Andrea's Photography

My name is Andrea and I have been shooting weddings for over 22 years now. I do what I do because I have a passion for it. My goal is to make KILLER wedding albums! If you are looking for a spectacular book, I'm the one for you! I'll shoot your wedding on a Saturday, and your book is ready to view by Wednesday. OF THE SAME WEEK! Yes, you read that right...4 days! If you are serious about getting married, I am serious about capturing every moment for you. Take a look at some of my work...

Follow Andrea's Photography on

2 Reviews for Andrea's Photography

Andrea and her assistant Nicole are PHENOMENAL!!!
    This woman has a gift and it was so awesome to have her as our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding photos.
    Her professionalism and experience shine when you see the quality pictures she creates.
    And her photo albums are a true value when you consider the creative touch she adds.
    When my husband and i have kids, we will be making a special trip to California so Andrea can take our family photos :)

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/11/2012

I can't say enough GREAT things about Andrea! She is amazing! She did our Engagement photo shoot, and our wedding. She spent 9 hours with us the day of our engagement shoot, and just as long with us on our actual wedding day. She does not charge per hour, and takes unlimited photos. She has become a friend to us, and has helped us through our wedding planning. Not only does she take AMAZING photos, but she actually posted around 50 photos the same night as our wedding, so we got a "sneak peak" before we left to our honeymoon. All of the photos were up on her website for purchase within 2 weeks of the wedding... I don't know of ANY photographer who edits and uploads that quickly. TRULY AMAZING!!!! Contact her for your photos!!! She does all differenty types of photos too... not just weddings.

Sent on 05/29/2012

• Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more!
    Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more! Wedding Cakes

I highly recommend Andrea's Photography. She did my son's wedding and in November will do my daughters wedding.... the only photographer I would use. Look at her web page and you will see why.

• Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings
    Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings Country Club Weddings

She is amazing!!! I love working with her I would recommend Andrea's Photography to EVERYONE looking for a photographer. Christa Davidson Menifee Lakes Country Club

• Hearts Home Farm
    Hearts Home Farm Hotel Weddings

What a find! Her photography eye and her skills at creating a beautiful presentation of a wedding is not easly matched. A wedding book that she will produce of your wedding will be the envy of all your friends and will last throughout the years.

• Vip Events, 31568 Railroad Canyon Rd. Sun City, 92587 See on map
    9512448769 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri 10AM TO 5PM