4994 Lower Roswell Rd. Suite 23, Marietta, GA 30068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

32 Reviews for Andrea Taylor Studio

• User2741180 · 1+ year ago

I highly recommend Andrea Taylor! She has an incredible gift for being able to capture the intensity of emotions felt during once-in-a lifetime experiences. Our family has never worked with a more artistically gifted and talented photographer, her work unparalleled. Andrea re-creates on film, moments/ passions- deep emotions/ stories of the heart… with incredible skill and beauty.
    My daughter was married this year and Andrea was her wedding photographer.
    We initially met with Andrea in her studio in Atlanta and were immediately impressed with her extraordinary photography and unique style. Her gracious spirit, cheerful demeanor, enjoyable/pleasing personality, beautiful smile and excitement for what she does were obvious. After reviewing her work further, we were certain that she would be the perfect choice for my daughter’s wedding!
    We began working with Andrea months before the wedding. We were thrilled at Andrea’s eagerness to understand my daughter and her personality, comfort level and expectations regarding her wedding day pictures.
    Andrea Taylor exceeded all our expectations! My daughter chose a destination wedding in the mountains, where Andrea traveled several hours to make the engagement pictures (I would highly recommend this if she does your wedding pictures, allowing invaluable time for her to get to know you and your personality even better). Andrea later did all of our photography for the rehearsal night and the entire wedding day from beginning to end, documenting beautifully and artistically, the story of joy and love in the sanctity of marriage.
    The pictures are incredible…so beautiful! I am filled with emotion every time I look at my daughter’s pictures, reliving the special moments/ the happiness of a day that we will never forget. A big thank you to Andrea… your talent and creativity are amazing!! You are a remarkable photographer and working with you has been such a delight!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

When I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted to use Andrea Taylor Studio. After seeing the photos of a high school friend’s wedding I completely feel in love with her work. I interviewed two other photographers before sitting down with Andrea and going through her albums. Andrea’s experience and professionalism make her the best. At the interview I was impressed to know that she had already done some homework on the time that the natural lighting would be best for my photos. During our engagement session she got a chance to see our venue and meet my husband Michael. She made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Her ability to capture the emotions that people feel in that special moment without staging is truly remarkable. When I look back at my engagement and wedding pictures I can remember feeling happy, excited, and overjoyed about spending the rest of my life with an amazing man. Andrea listens to what the bride wants and goes above and beyond their expectations. She provided story book like pictures that captured our special day that when we look back at them we fall in love all over again. We have received so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful our pictures turned out. We had such a connection with Andrea and her husband that we definitely look forward to using them again in our future. They are a phenomenal team and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best quality pictures for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Candice · Married on 08/16/2013

We loved Andrea! She did such a fantastic job of capturing our special day. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Andrea Taylor Studio 1
    2009 Remaining Available Dates get 10% Off
    Book your wedding photography services with us for any of our remaining available dates in 2009 and get a 10% off your entire package! Please call or email us to inquire about availability.

• 4994 Lower Roswell Rd., Suite 23 Marietta, 30068 See on map