Anahella Bridal

Kenilworth, NJ View map

Anahella Bridal is a hair and makeup artist based in Kenilworth, New Jersey. The team, which can include multiple stylists, is excited to serve and pamper couples hosting their weddings all throughout Northern New Jersey. To help ensure your on-site hair and makeup turns out just the way you would like, consultations and trials are available for both services before your wedding day.

With every beauty service she provides to your bridal party, Veronica pays close attention to each client. She desires to highlight the natural beauty of every individual in your bridal party. Hair services can begin with blowouts and hair extensions. Then, you have the option of choosing textured styling or updos/ styling. Veronica and her team can also provide you with wedding party makeup. Makeup options can include eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake lashes. Specialties, such as tattoo coverage or contour makeup, can be done as well.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best there is! Absolutely amazing

Veronica did my hair for my wedding. I can't even put into words how amazing she made me look. I got compliments all night and my hair lasted ALL night. She is so sweet and calming and is exactly the energy you want to have around you on your wedding morning. She made me feel so magical. She was so professional, on time, sweet, and caring. The best there is! I can't wait to use her again for future events.
    Kara K. Married on 07/29/2021

Amazing Talent!

I had this vision for my hair on my wedding day. For it to be COMFORTABLE, for it to LAST ALL NIGHT, and I wanted an UP-DO. I also wanted so desperately to look like a GLAMEROUS BRIDE.

((I had 2 hair trials before I met Veronica. Both of them were decent, but there was no way they were going to last all night long. They were "wispy" and looked like I was going to PROM, NOT GETTING MARRIED. Basically they were nice, but I was unimpressed and not what I was looking for.))

Then, I had my trial with Veronica. She was so COOL, CALM, AND COLLECTED. Giving her professional advice, but also taking my OPINION into account. She is so confident in her ability that she walked me through the entire thing, showing me different options of how I wanted it to look from the front. I feel like so many hairstylists JUST DO THE SAME HAIRSTYLE FOR EVERYONE. But not, definitely not Veronica.

On my wedding day, she checked in throughout the process to see if any pins were hurting and needed to be readjusted. As you can see from the photos, my hair is BRIDAL and TOTALLY GLAMOROUS. Exactly what I wanted. My hair LASTED THROUGH ALL OF OF DANCING AND HUGS throughout the night. And because of Veronica, I felt absolutely GORGEOUS on my wedding day. She's amazing.

((The hairpiece is from Dareth Colburn. And it's actually 2 pieces that Veronica put together. Like I said, she's amazing.))
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline F. Married on 04/25/2021

Veronica is the BEST!

Veronica is AMAZING. I wanted old Hollywood glam waves and she MASTERED it. She did an updo for my mom and a down hairstyle for my mother-in-law so she can do anything that you want. Let me tell you that you will not be disappointed at all because she is so talented at what she does. She took her time doing my hair, made sure every piece was in place, I even had a full head of extensions and it didn鈥檛 feel uncomfortable at all throughout the night. She was so calming and down to earth while I was getting my hair done and that helped lot to just enjoy my time getting ready.
  • illustration stars

52 photos 路 10/25/2021
Lauren & Ronald
30 photos 路 02/28/2020

Kenilworth, NJ, 07033
Location of (Anahella Bridal)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding