Ana Karotkaya Photography

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Based in Los Angeles, California, Ana Karotkaya Photography is a wedding photography business capturing moments of true love. The company is owned by Ana, a photographer with a passion for documenting weddings and helping you celebrate your newlywed status in style. Ana is a storyteller and thrives off photographing intimate and joyful occasions where she can preserve your beautiful memories. Her style is contemporary and photojournalistic with a touch of creativity.

Ana Karotkaya Photography offers comprehensive photography packages for weddings. The company is willing to travel and can perform destination weddings and engagement photoshoots. Packages can include a second photographer, wedding portraits, and an online gallery of high-resolution images. Ana is also involved with music and regularly works at music festivals and album cover sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
    Viktoryia H. Married on 07/03/2021

Natural and happy pictures

I booked Ana for our engagement. We enjoyed working with her. She is very organized and helpful. The way she is working it just what we exactly like. Pictures are natural, happy, and beautiful. She made it easy going. Also, I like the colors on images, focus on details. I really really recommend her.
    Jessica G. Married on 06/13/2021

engagement shoot

Ana is such a talented, creative and personal photographer to work with. We had the best experience during our engagement shoot and the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you Ana!
    Dzmitry V. Married on 01/23/2021

Our happiest day with good memories made by Ana

We hired Ana for our Wedding day. We had a big wedding (100+ people). We hired Ana last minute because our photographer canceled due to personal issues. Ana didn’t have a lot of time to prepare for our wedding but she spent a good amount of time with us on zoom and phone calls to get to know us better and make sure we feel most comfortable with her. I was really happy with my choice of the photographer! We’ve gotten pictures of the ceremony and the party. My wife and me are not usually comfortable in front of the camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and safe so we weren’t feeling any pressure or awkwardness, she was with us all the time, trying to get the moments. She was so friendly to our guests, so helpful too. There are not enough words to say how grateful we are! And the photos came out so great! We were so excited to print them and hang them on the walls of our new home.

Real Weddings

Team

Ana Karotkaya
Ana Karotkaya
Photographer

Hi! Thank you for visiting my website.

My name is Ana and I’m a SoCal based wedding and elopement photographer. I was born and raised in Minsk, Belarus and moved to California is 2015.

I’ve been doing photography for over 13 years now and turned it into a career 4 years ago. I can honestly say say that it is my dream job and there is nothing else I would rather be doing in life.

I love encountering new people and new experiences and documenting those moments with my camera. Every couples I meet, every wedding I photograph is a special experience for me. I love to get to know people through my lens and conversations I have with them while we are creating together.

Few things that I also like :

-dogs - travel - music - people - whales - carrot cake

I consider myself to be an adventurous and easy going person, I love to explore new places, try different foods and make new friends.

I’ve traveled around Europe quite a bit and now I’m exploring the states. I love nature and going to National parks.

I travel for weddings and elopements too! I’ve photographed weddings all around California, traveled to Oregon and Hawaii for weddings as well.

I can’t wait to hear from you and meet you!

And maybe I’ll have the honor of capturing the beautiful moments of your special day

Let me tell your story.

391 molino ave Los Angeles, CA, 90814
Location of (Ana Karotkaya Photography)
391 Molino ave Long Beach, CA, 90814 See on map