Spokane, WA 99223 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Amy Stone Photography

I'm Amy Stone! My goal is to have every photo be about YOU! So when you look back on your images you feel the moments that happen as if they are happening right now. I will capture the emotions that happen throughout the day. You getting ready for the day to you walking down the aisle seeing your love. While that is happening I will be the one like a ninja capturing everyones reaction and more. The tear falling from your parents face, the joy from your wedding party. I truly care so deeply for your wedding day and I can not wait to connect with you!

I'm a wife, mom to 3 crazy amazing kiddos, Most days you can find me chasing after them and running around #momlife. But then when they are in school I will have a podcast on and working away on what I love most. This these images I get to capture for a lifetime.

I love to travel it feeds my soul. I love good food surrounded by my friends and family. I'm super passionate about God and all that He is. I love hard and am loyal to a fault.

My family is my everything! I've became a photographer for the love of having a tangible moment in your hand to stop time, to reflect on that part of your life.

I would love to hear from you! Please send me an email through the contact page to tell me more about yourself and what you are seeking. I look forward to connecting with you!

/// AS SEEN ON: Green Wedding Shoes / Style Me Pretty / Wedding Chicks / Lemon and Lavender / The Knotty Bride

/ Inspired By This / 100 Layer Cakelet / Apple Brides

Contact:

www.amystonephoto.com

amystonephotography@gmail.com

818.437.4617

Follow Amy Stone Photography on

3m1a2461
Amy Stone Photography
desert foothills events and weddings phoenix arizona amy stone photos 182 51 174181
desert foothills events and weddings amy stone 110 51 174181
Amy Stone Photography
port angeles washington amy stone photography moody romantic scotland wedding photos 3 51 174181
Amy Stone Photography
spokane davenport hotel washington amy stone photography classic outdoor intimate wedding photos 292 51 174181
Amy Stone Photography
port angeles washington amy stone photography moody romantic scotland wedding photos 5 51 174181
3m1a4145
3m1a3565
Amy Stone Photography
spokane davenport hotel washington amy stone photography classic outdoor intimate wedding photos 378 51 174181
Amy Stone Photography
spokane davenport hotel washington amy stone photography classic outdoor intimate wedding photos 749 51 174181
Amy Stone Photography
spokane davenport hotel washington amy stone photography classic outdoor intimate wedding photos 272 51 174181
3m1a3669
Amy Stone Photography
port angeles washington amy stone photography moody romantic scotland inspired wedding photos 635 51 174181
3m1a3973

Amy Stone Photography 7
  • Alissa

Alissa Beth Lantrip · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Fall Engagement Session

Amy was so fun to work with! She was easy to communicate with and made us feel relaxed during our engagement session. She has creative ideas, we would strongly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Mollie Voss · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Amy photographed our wedding on 1/25/19. Prior to the wedding she was so thorough, sending us a detailed survey to make sure she knew what was most important for us on that day. On our wedding day (as neither of us are used to having pictures taken of us) Amy was great at making us feel comfortable, making sure that every emotion was perfectly captured. Not only was Amy sweet, fun, and encouraging, her final product was incredible!! Every picture made us feel like we were back in the moment!! She completed the editing in a very quick time and we were able to have all of our photos with a month after we were married! Amy is absolutely incredibly, all expectations will be exceeded!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Amy Stone Photography 8
    Amy Stone Photography 9
    Amy Stone Photography 10

Amanda Maltos · Married on 10/06/2018

Instgramworthy Photos

Amy was amazing. We didn't want the typical wedding photos (aka the photos that look like prom pictures). We were looking for something that captured our relationship...spontaneous and fun. We didn't want to spend a ton of time doing friend and family portraits. Amy listened to exactly what we wanted and delivered.
    Our photos came out great....they were creative and gorgeous. Better yet, she got them to us much faster than promised.
    She had a great sense of humor and make our day even more fun. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Amy Stone Photography 11
    Amy Stone Photography 12
    Amy Stone Photography 13

Award

Amy Stone Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 3 Wishes Events by Wedding Jeannie
    3 Wishes Events by Wedding Jeannie Wedding Planners

I worked with Amy for the first time in 2011. What a talent! Her images are stunning, her attitude is fabulous. She doesn't skip one single detail. I highly recommend Amy for her passion, her talent and her pricing.

• Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more!
    Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more! Wedding Cakes

I worked with Amy Stone at Grand Tradition Estates. She was professional and detailed in her work all the while being extremely nice. Her work is excellent and unique. What she did with my candy buffet was fantastic. I would recommend Amy Stone for any wedding.

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Amy Stone is a dream to work with! She has a wide range of photography talents and can suit everyones taste! The bride and groom will cherish every captured moment for years to come. We look forward to working with this phenomenal artist again! Jay at The D'Jay Company

• Spokane, WA, 99223 See on map