New Albany, OH 43054 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Amy Ann Photography

My wedding photography isn't just about taking pretty pictures, it is about telling stories. I want you to relive your wedding day in the pictures we make, and even discover moments you didn't know happened! My style is true-to-life, vibrant and in-the-moment. My couples are laid-back, diverse and fearless. My mission from day one has been to capture the love of ALL couples!

Follow Amy Ann Photography on

Amy Ann Photography 4
Amy Ann Photography 5

Sarah · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

So far we’ve only had a consultation and booked her for our wedding. She was AMAZING during the consultation. Not only did she do 80% of the day of planning for us in the half hour we were there, but she gave us a bunch of suggestions to make our wedding even more fun. I’ve known her pictures were gorgeous for a while now, but her organization convinced me that she was who I needed on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/17/2019

Incredible photography for May wedding LGBTQ couple

My wife and I had been following Amy Ann on social media for a while, even prior to being engaged, so when the time came to choose a photographer we already had a pretty good idea of who we wanted to work with. From our first meeting to now we have been overwhelmingly impressed with Amy’s organizational skills and professionalism. She did a wonderful job with our engagement photos and it was so nice getting to know her before the big day. She essentially timed out the whole afternoon and evening and really helped both of us with making sure the timeline made sense. She was flexible, patient, and accommodating to all of our requests and questions. She answered e-mails in an extremely timely manner and always checked in to make sure we didn’t have any other questions needing answered. We especially loved her long history of prioritizing inclusivity in her client base and representation on her website and social media. On the day of the wedding she made sure that things ran smoothly and was integral in keeping everyone on schedule. She captured our most important moments without being intrusive—to the point that both my wife and I hardly noticed her during the ceremony and reception (in the BEST possible way). She even kindly asked to steal us away mid-reception to capture some of the most amazing shots of the night (i.e., sweet rain pics). We are completely in love with our photos and are blown away by how she captured the total essence of our special day. Our friends and family have echoed these sentiments, so much so that two members of our bridal party have gone ahead and booked her for their March wedding. Her work certainly speaks for itself (check out her blog if you haven’t already) but it is her attention to detail, passion for her clients and her work, and helpfulness throughout the planning and execution process which is what truly sets Amy Ann’s photography apart.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Sarah Binger · Married on 09/29/2018

The amazing amy!

Amy was an amazing photographer and I am so glad we were able to have her capture our day. If you are looking for someone who is professional and will make you feel comfortable on, during, and after your wedding day, look no further! Amy is your girl. She captured our day beautifully and the pictures are amazing. She spends so much time with each of her clients and really makes sure everything is organized and ready to go. My husband and I appreciate her and her work so much!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Amy Ann Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Together Forever Wedding Officiant
    Together Forever Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Amy Ann is an amazing photographer. I love following her work on every website can find. She is creative, talented and dedicated. She is open minded to all.

• Chris Aram, Photographer
    Chris Aram, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Amy does great work! One of few local photographers I would completely trust with my own wedding.

• A Wedding by Sylvia, LLC
    A Wedding by Sylvia, LLC Wedding Invitations

Amy Ann Photography is a truly talented artist. She connects with her clients in order to give an artistic visual presentation of their special day. Her photographs are purely spectacular and she is a joy to work with. Highly recommended.

• New Albany, 43054 See on map