Get Married Puerto Rico

43 Marbella Mansiones Punta del Este, Fajardo, PR 00738 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Get Married Puerto Rico

Get Married Puerto Rico is a wedding officiating business based in Fajardo, Puerto Rico that offers service around the whole Island and Vieques and Culebra. The professional company consists of two wedding officiants, Aida and Darryl, who work with couples to craft meaningful celebrations of love. The officiants strive to ensure that their services are representative of each couple's relationship, style, and personalities.

Ideal for couples who are hosting a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, the services provided by the company offer transparent and comprehensive amenities. Aida and Darryl hold licenses from the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and offer bilingual services. Their ability to speak both Spanish and English enables them to accommodate an array of different-cultured weddings. The officiants also offer guidance in regard to obtaining a marriage license, the cost of the process, and the timeline of events. In order to further personalize each ceremony, Aida and Darryl encourage couples to write and exchange their own vows. Aida also has aa license from the State of New York.

Furthermore, the following events can be accommodated by Get Married Puerto Rico:

• Non-religious events
  • Elopements
  • Single religion celebrations
  • Baby blessings.
  • Commitment ceremonies
  • Own Professional Sound equipment for the ceremony.
Follow Get Married Puerto Rico on

Get Married Puerto Rico 6
Get Married Puerto Rico 7

Kaylee · Married on 08/11/2019

Mar Chiquita

From the moment I contacted Aida, she was everything and more!! She spoke on the phone with me numerous times which definitely helped with the stress of planning a destination wedding. Her step by step instructions of the complex process to apply for a marriage license in Puerto Rico helped tremendously. She has been in contact with us even after the wedding to update us on the status of our marriage certificate. I would recommend her to anyone planning to get married in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Myra

Myra Santiago · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and very sweet

I reached out to Aida for my August 3, 2019 wedding. She responded very quickly and answered all my questions. Aida gave step by step instructions on how to obtain the license in San Juan P.R. I was having a very small intimate ceremony with ten people that's including my husband and I. She's very flexible when I change the beach location the the before and she very was accommodating. Aida provided personalized vows for us with small personal details we had provided her with. Which we loved her special little touches that made it even more special. She also brought some music to set the tone and some champagne for a toast which a surprise to me and I truly will forever treasure these things. I also ask her if she new a freelance photographer that in my budget and she did! The photographer was great as well and I will be forever grateful. Thank you so much Aida you are a gem!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Get Married Puerto Rico FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, NY, TX, WI
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Impress by Marlene
    Impress by Marlene Wedding Planners

Aida and Darryl seek to please the couples, always looking for details to make a personalized ceremony, very romantic and with feeling. They are very responsible and extremely diligent delivering the papers for the licenses. Excellent vendors!

• 2 Hearts Photo & Video
    2 Hearts Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

Aida and Darryl are amazing individuals! They make sure every ceremony is unique and personal. I always look forward to working with them.

• Ann Invite
    Ann Invite Wedding Invitations

Excellent vendor. Always goes the extra mile for their clients. If you want a special and meaningful ceremony, then they're the perfect option.

• 43 Marbella Mansiones Punta del Este, Mansiones Punta del Este Fajardo, PR, 00738 See on map
    787-240-7273 (Phone number)
    787-546-4083 (Other Phone Number)