AMG Atlanta

Stone Mountain, Stone Mountain, GA 30088 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About AMG Atlanta

FREE Engagement Shoot with all packages!

AMG Atlanta specializes in cinematic story telling. Candid, emotional, and romantic retellings. We pride our selves in keeping the process streamlined and packages very affordable. You are sure to want to watch these memories for years and years to come.

Currently servicing couples throughout Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and North/South Carolina.

Our Offers:

AMG Atlanta 7
  • Z

Zack Miller · Married on 11/04/2018

The Perfect People for the Perfect Day

AMG Atlanta is Amazing! They are highly professional and do their jobs at a high level. They have the best equipment and adapted very well to the low light (evening/night) during the wedding and reception. They are very creative and were able to capture moments naturally without pausing what’s going on during the wedding. The photos and videos that I have from AMG will keep all the memories and moments of my wedding fresh and vivid in the minds of my wife and myself forever. I can’t thank them enough for that. They are WORTH EVERY PENNY. I would recommend them to anyone, not just for weddings, but any event that is worth capturing. AMG Atlanta will not let you down.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    AMG Atlanta 11
    AMG Atlanta 12

Matia · Married on 09/30/2018

All the details of amg's awesomeness

The misses of the group, Keira, reached out to me about capturing my wedding (in the middle of my searching for a videographer & photographer.. She'd worked with me as a bridemaid of a girlfreind's wedding that I was in. We both enjoyed working together at that wedding; we'd built some

TEAM: What made AMG awesome is a team of 4 people. I was having such a hard time finding someone that was even a solid team of 2 people (one for video one for pictures). I love pictures but I love the craze for highlight videos now. I knew from the previous wedding that AMG captured that they were at least a team of 3 people.

BUDGET: They worked with our budget. I don't think anything else needs to be said there. It was a blessing that they were so excited and willing to work with us.

COMMUNICATION & PREPARATION: Members of AMG and I spoke frequently (via text, email and phone calls) about shots that I wanted to capture, people that I absolutely wanted to have pictures with, the vibe that I wanted to achieve, and how I wanted people to feel when seeing the footage. I was a ble to share my wedding pinterest with them to help get the feeling of the type of bride I was.

DAY OF WEDDING: The morning of they showed up hours before my husband and I did. I was worried that there wouldn't be enough time to catch footage of the space. They got plenty! They went to work well before I even discovered they were even there. We hosted a breakfast the morning of the wedding and they were able to capture each moment and honestly felt like they were a part of the family. They weren't invasive, their presense wasn't distracting nor super noticable. We were able to focus on being present in every moment. After the ceremony, they let us be ourselves and gave us wonderful directions when needed. The photos captured the relationship, joy and excitment.

POST WEDDING: Conversation didn't stop, they asked for my feedbacak on how I wanted things. Gave me content as they worked and were prompt with their delivery. They made sure to send things to my husband and me for approval before posting on their social media platforms.

DELIVERY: A link containing footage and pictures where shared via email and text message. This made it easier for us to share with family and friends. I received a trailer video, full highlight video and over beloved 400 photos.

This was an incredible moment in my husband and my life. They were able to capture everything I wanted and more. Their footage did just as I asked, I brought me to tears. And it put me in the moment being able to see things that I may not have been able to see, remember, and enjoy with all the excitement that comes along with a wedding.

One of the best parts was gaining the friendship with the AMG team. My dad is a photographer and greatly enjoy their deligance.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    AMG Atlanta 19
    AMG Atlanta 20

AMG Atlanta FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• Stone Mountain Stone Mountain, Georgia, 30088 See on map