Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.

170 Hill Top Drive Summitvue Subdivision, Lenoir City, TN 37772 Map · Phone number

About Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.

I am an East Tennessee photographer. I offer services as a local wedding photographer and will travel anywhere as your destination wedding photographer. I also am a portrait photographer and have experience with High School Seniors, commercial photography and nature photography.

Many wedding photographers advertise a particular "style" providing either traditional or photojournalistic images. My goal is to give the client the images they want, so I will cater my style to meet your needs.

One of my most important goals as a professional photographer is to deliver to the client more than what they are expecting. I will go out of my way to meet your needs, in a timely, professional manner, and use my creative ability and skill as an artist, to create a WOW factor that will make others ask...."WOW! Who did your photographs? They are gorgeous!"

Follow Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend. on

IMG9027
WhencanI
Albumspecialpage2lores
Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.

2 Reviews for Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.

Mollie · Married on 09/29/2007

My pictures are amazing! Ambler Brown is not only a wonderful photographer to work with but he is very creative with pictures. My wedding album was the most shocking thing I have ever seen, it is absolutely gorgeous. I love that I can look at my pictures now and feel like I'm there again, it's crazy. I highly reccomend him to any bride because he is definitely the best. Ambler thank you so much for everything!

Mollie Coker

Sent on 05/20/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2007

Ambler was great!! He captured every moment of every minute. His candit shots were amazing. I look forward to having some family photos done soon. He is a blast to work with. Thanks again Ambler!!!

~Jennifer Williams

Sent on 05/19/2008

Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 170 Hill Top Drive, Summitvue Subdivision Lenoir City, 37772 See on map
    By appointment. Address is actually 170 Hill Top Drive in Summitvue Subdivision. However Google maps does not recognize Hill Top Drive.