Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.

Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.
I am an East Tennessee photographer. I offer services as a local wedding photographer and will travel anywhere as your destination wedding photographer. I also am a portrait photographer and have experience with High School Seniors, commercial photography and nature photography.

Many wedding photographers advertise a particular "style" providing either traditional or photojournalistic images. My goal is to give the client the images they want, so I will cater my style to meet your needs.

One of my most important goals as a professional photographer is to deliver to the client more than what they are expecting. I will go out of my way to meet your needs, in a timely, professional manner, and use my creative ability and skill as an artist, to create a WOW factor that will make others ask...."WOW! Who did your photographs? They are gorgeous!"

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Knoxville

Follow Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend. on

2 Reviews for Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.

My pictures are amazing! Ambler Brown is not only a wonderful photographer to work with but he is very creative with pictures. My wedding album was the most shocking thing I have ever seen, it is absolutely gorgeous. I love that I can look at my pictures now and feel like I'm there again, it's crazy. I highly reccomend him to any bride because he is definitely the best. Ambler thank you so much for everything!

Mollie Coker

Profile Picture Mollie, 9/29/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ambler was great!! He captured every moment of every minute. His candit shots were amazing. I look forward to having some family photos done soon. He is a blast to work with. Thanks again Ambler!!!

~Jennifer Williams

My Photo Album

3 Photos

170 Hill Top Drive, Summitvue Subdivision, Lenoir City, TN 37772   See On Map
865-368-1291 (phone)
By appointment. Address is actually 170 Hill Top Drive in Summitvue Subdivision. However Google maps does not recognize Hill Top Drive.