Ambiance Created

New Castle, DE View map Visit website
$1,468 Package Price

$1,468 Package Price

Ambiance Created is a wedding-planning business in New Castle, Delaware, specializing in expertly coordinated weddings and special occasions. The company was founded by the lead planner and creative director Marcia, allowing her to share her gifts for design and event management with to-be-weds. Devoted to her client’s happiness, Marcia organizes every moment with the happy couple’s tastes and personalities in mind, ensuring a unique and memorable day.

Ambiance Created offers a selection of customizable packages and a la carte planning services for to-be-weds preparing for their big day. Marcia is happy to provide full-service or month-of coordination planning based on the couple’s needs and budgets, along with day-of management for a stress-free wedding. Optional planning support is available for accommodation bookings, decor consulting, and wedding flowers.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1468.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1468.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1468.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$145

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sophine Married on 09/08/2018

When it comes on to Marcia Francis, owner and manager of Ambiance Created, I could write a good book but since I don’t have enough space I will summarize it.
    Passionate, Professional, very effective communicator, extremely reliable, patient, resilient and caring are only a few words to describe this incredible wedding planner.

Marcia was like a mother and big sister for an inexperienced bride like me. She ensured that I always felt comfortable and she even went the extra mile to help me choose my dress; she was like family. She is very serious about her work and so meticulous.

She listens well and doesn’t hesitate to give great ideas. She called on a regular basis to ensure that I was ok and less stressed about the wedding preparations.

At the end of the day she went all out to ensure my husband and I had our dream wedding. The overall decor for the wedding ceremony and especially the reception was off the chain and had all the guests talking about it. She certainly knows how to make a room come to life.

I would therefore not hesitate to recommend her to any one interested in getting married. Whatever you want she WILL make it happen. I would use her in the future for whatever event I have plan. I give her 100% as a wedding planner. Well deserved Marcia!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Ambiance Created's reply:

Mr &Mrs. Niles, thank you so much for such a heartfelt review. At Ambiance Created we make it a duty to ensure that all our clients receive individual attention. We strive to bring your vision to life always. You are not just a client , you are officially a party of the Ambiance Created family.

Congratulations for a lifetime of happiness
  • F
    Fred A. Married on 06/09/2018
    Our experience with Marcia was refreshing. She was energetic, professional, prompt and precise. She brought our exact wedding day wishes to life.

Ambiance Created's reply:

Thank you Fred & Nicole. We enjoyed working with you guys. Ambiance Created wish for you both a forever love

From Ambiance Created
    Nicole Married on 06/09/2018
    Ambiance Created made my wedding day dream come true. Marcia was attentive, prompt and creative. Most of all she listened to my ideas of a fairy tale wedding then she created Magic!

Deals

Ambiance Created 1
Exclusive

210 Sterling Avenue New Castle, DE, 19720
302-246-8846
Location of (Ambiance Created)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding