Worthington, MN 56187 Map · Phone number

About Amber Sue Photography

Welcome to ASP, I'm Amber, a Minnesota portrait photographer based out of Southwest corner of the state. I love seeking the greatest beauty and creativity in each person I shoot, and am honored to be trusted to document such pivotal moments in the lives of my clients! People from all over the country have invited me to share in and document the compassion, intrigue and excitement of their lives. You should too!

Weddings are fun, romantic, colorful, and exciting. And what could be more important than stylish, captivating images of the amazing day you've been dreaming of for years? I quickly guide everyone through the organized group shots, and then blend in with the guests to capture the emotion and excitement in a completely unobtrusive manner. My goal is that each couple, their bridal party, and families will walk away from the wedding day and say, "Gosh, that was fun!"

As you will see below, my collections are affordably priced, and include my photo-journalistic coverage of your wedding, online viewing, along with a variety of art prints, disc, and album options.

E-mail today to check 2012-2013 availability. I also offer stylized engagement sessions, and would be happy to help you think of some fun locations, outfit choices, and props to make your session totally YOU! If you're thinking about a destination wedding, let's chat. I love to explore new shooting environments!

Wedding Collections

Rock- $1,000? (4 hours of coverage)

??Gemstone- $1,400 (?6 hours of coverage??)

Diamond- $1,800 (??8 hours of coverage??, ?Engagement session)

Additional hours can be purchased for $200/hour.

Discs include all the edited images as well as original files. Contracted discs are $500. Purchase your disc later and it is $600.

Shoot me an e-mail and let's start dreaming about your wedding day: amber@ambersuephotography.com

If you want to see a whole load of sample photos, please check Amber Sue Photography on facebook and be prepared to spend a few hours browsing! Have fun! :)

www.ambersuephotography.com

IMG9906edf
IMG4420edf
IMG4001edf

6 Reviews for Amber Sue Photography

What can I say? Amber and her team are AMAZING! They gave us a day full of memories to die for, and Amber is so easy and comfortable to work with! We were also thrilled with our engagement pictures -- Amber came full of ideas and put us right at ease from the first minute. Even with paying her for travel several hours away, she was still priced very competitively and we couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding pictures!

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2011

Amber Sue is absolutely amazing. I would recommend her any day of the week. I contacted MANY photographers before our wedding and they all were about twice or three times as expensive for the same amount of pictures and same quality. When I met Amber it was like we had been best friends for years. She has a vibrant, beautiful personality and is SUPER easy to work with.

dominique · Married on 07/17/2010

Amber is a wonderful person and an amazingly talented photographer! She is professional, calm and very creative! She tackled our crazy huge wedding party (21 adults and four kids!!!) with ease and provided us with the most fun and beautiful shots of our massive crew! She was open to all of our hare-brained ideas and she didn’t just take pictures, she captured so many true and cherished moments of our special day! Between the engagement photos and the wedding photos, she pretty much single handedly decorated our house! She is simply a treasure to know and even more special to have as a part of your wedding. If you want photos that will make everyone pause and really FEEL the emotion of how special and beautiful your wedding was- she is sooo your gal!

Award