Amber Mustain Floral Design and Stylings

Colorado Springs, CO View map

$4,000 Typical Price

A Colorado floral studio specializing in weddings-local, destination and elopements. I love designing and creating, and I aim to create beauty with gorgeous flowers, texture, movement and color.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/21/2019

The absolute best in the business!

Amber is incredibly talent. I cannot say enough about her work. She cares about each bride she works with and pays attention to every detail that is reflected throughout the day. She captured exactly what I wanted and it was better than I could have ever imagined.

Amber Mustain Floral Design and Stylings's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I loved working with you and creating your flowers! Thank you!!
    Mara Married on 07/14/2017
    Amber was amazing from the start and completely captured my vision. She designed florals for the bouquets and boutonnieres, my hair, the arbor, the aisle, tables, curtains, cake, dessert bar, place settings and probably more! The flowers she chose for the reception tables and the bouquets she built are still to this day my favorite part of that day (besides saying "I do"). The moment I walked into my reception area, all I could look at were the flowers! Her eye for detail and placement is one-of-a-kind and she was very organized and professional during the whole process. I was devastated at the end of the night when I had to leave all flowers behind - I would have loved to bring them all back with me to Australia! Besides her talent and apparent love for what she does, she is the nicest person and was wonderful to work with. :)
    Pam Married on 09/17/2016

Amber Mustain is a gem

My (now) husband and I have reminisced often about our wedding day and wholeheartedly agree that Amber's floral design and styling played a noteworthy role in making the occasion visually stunning and memorable. The gorgeous flowers and special touches that are unique to Amber's talent - her impeccable taste, reasonable pricing, integrity and work ethic, and keen ability to identify and deliver exactly what a bride is seeking on her special day (and then some) – resulted in such breathtaking beauty that I could not help but be overcome with emotion. Bottom line, we could not have been more pleased with Amber’s collaboration and recommend her services without reservation.

Amber Mustain Floral Design and Stylings's reply:

Aw, thank you so much for your sweet words and Happy Anniversary!! I loved working with you and I'm so happy we have been able to keep in touch through the years.

Colorado Springs, 80922
7194694267
Location of (Amber Mustain Floral Design and Stylings)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding