Amber Housley

• La Vie Papier
  • Lyrical Pen - Hand Calligraphy

14 Reviews for Amber Housley

Kara · Married on 10/27/2012

Being new to Nashville, I was worried I wouldn’t find a professional and local person to help design and create my wedding invitations. Fortunately, I met Amber and since that day I have been so pleased with her work and her professional service. Our destination wedding invitations were absolutely amazing. Not only was I blown away by the beauty, style and creativity of the invitation - but I had numerous guests email, call and tell me in person that, "they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever received." Words can’t express how nice it was to hear this. The wedding invitation is an important piece of the wedding planning process; it was wonderful to know that I was in good hands!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Brenton · Married on 09/02/2012

I run out of lists to describe Amber's contribution because she was instrumental in everything during our planning process and the day itself. We met Amber when she provided her services for my sister's wedding, and she did such an excellent job we knew she had to be involved with our wedding as well; she did not disappoint. As the groom, I can't express how great it was to know that Amber was capable of executing any and everything my bride had been dreaming of all her life. From the save the dates, the invitations and onto the decor at our reception, Amber set the tone for a pleasant experience my wife and I will never forget. I highly recommend her as a person and as a business owner.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Amber did a great job on my invitations and paper goods for my wedding. She helped style the event with my photographer and the images are gorgeous.

Sent on 11/05/2012