Oklahoma City, OK 73127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Amazing You! Wedding Photo Booth Rental (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)

Adding Amazing You Photo Booth to any event from wedding to corporate will create lasting memories for you and all of your guests. Our photo booth has the versatility for the most elegant venue to the very casual. You choose whether to have your booth draped in elegant black curtain or a standard flat black panel. The interior of your booth will have the black curtain backdrop as well as an additional beautiful color of your choice. This will customize your booth to your event like no other; match your wedding color, school color or just add a splash of color for fun. If I don't have the color you like, you can custom order from a wide variety of colors. Our booth is NOT covered in advertising to detract from your day. This is YOUR day, make it perfect. I believe during the planning of your event, you have enough choices to make, I want to make it as stress free as possible. That's why with Amazing You Photo Booth, we include the extras that others charge for. Your package will include unlimited shoots, a custom message or logo at the bottom of your photo strip, a trunk of props (our props are amazing and bring out the fun in anyone!) as well as a disc containing every picture taken at your event............... all at no additional cost to you. Their "Extras" are our standard. Our goal is Amazing YOU!

Serving Oklahoma City and most of the State of Oklahoma!

Follow Amazing You! Wedding Photo Booth Rental (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) on

final photo strip for van newest versio
photostripbanner
booth picture

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Amazing You! Wedding Photo Booth Rental (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)

very cool we had so much fun thank you

Sent on 01/23/2015

Amazing You! Wedding Photo Booth Rental (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)'s reply:

Hi, mystery person! We work hard to make your reception memorable! I am so glad you were happy with us. Thank you for telling others about your experience. :)

LaMeesha · Married on 06/27/2014

Sherri and her husband were great, and the photobooth was fabulous! Sherri used our wedding colors for the inside backdrop of the booth, and even made us a custom footer for the photo strips. She combined our favorite teams with our wedding colors, for an unforgettable footer that reflects my husband and my personalities. She even surprised us with team pages in our album. Everyone loved the photo booth, and I heard there was a line constantly. I even had to exercise my bride rights to get to the front of the line! :-) Sherri and her husband made sure everything went smoothly, and gave us an album of memories that we will always treasure. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day an event to remember!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Brandon · Married on 09/14/2013

Amazing You Photo booth did a great job. The photo both can hold several people, which makes the pictures more fun. They had a ton of props and the guests were in line for it all night! On top of that, they printed 2 copies of each photo strip -- one of the guest, and one was glued into a photo book that guests could sign. This made the idea of a guest book WAY more fun and meaningful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Amazing You! Wedding Photo Booth Rental (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Oklahoma City, 73127 See on map