Amanda McCauley Makeup Artist

Lancaster, PA View map

An experienced bridal makeup artist with a license in Esthetics and Cosmetology. I have been transforming brides since 2007 and have loved every step of the way. From natural to dramatic I can help you find your perfect makeup look for your big day! Take a look at some of my photos and feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I'd love to work with you on your wedding day!
Bridal Makeup Pricing:Traditional Makeup: $85Airbrush Makeup: $90Lashes: $10Trial Run: $65
Amanda

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She’s truly and artist and will make you feel and look beautiful

You will have no regrets booking Amanda!

She is such a talented make-up artist and was happy to work with me on deciding what look I wanted and bringing that to life! After just looking at photos I had pulled off Pinterest, she was able to recreate the look on me and adjust it to highlight my favorite features about myself.

She’s extremely flexible and didn’t bat an eye when I changed my mind on a couple things the day of the wedding.

On the day of my wedding she arrived early and set-up before I even arrived. She accommodated a number of bridesmaids in a quick amount of time and had music playing for us too! She made the morning getting ready so fun. Having her there for my wedding had such a positive impact on the day and resulted in me feeling my absolute best!
  • Ashley
    Ashley N. Married on 05/01/2021

Amanda was great!

I had met with Amanda for a makeup trial and for day of bridal makeup. She is fun and easy to talk to as well receptive to feedback. During and after the trial, there were a few things that I wanted to look differently and Amanda was receptive to this. I recommend the trial to perfect your look. I also had never worn fake lashes before and tried them during the trial. I ended up not liking them but was glad I tried before the wedding day. My look the day of the wedding was just what I was picturing. She is professional while still being warm and approachable. Amanda is very knowledgeable and talented. Would recommend!
    Emma M. Married on 11/01/2020

Amanda is the best!

Our original wedding was cancelled due to COVID, and we put together a small, last-minute affair. I am so glad Amanda was available, because she was incredible from start to finish.

I was a little nervous because I was travelling from out of state and did not have time for a trial, but Amanda assured me that we would be able to achieve great results either way.

Our ceremony started at 11 am, so we had to start with hair and makeup at 6 am. Amanda was on time and prepared to start right away. She is very nice to chat with, and she has a great, warm personality. We shared a lot of laughs. She was scheduled to do my hair and makeup and makeup for my mom and MIL. She was very efficient with my hair and makeup and made any tweaks I requested. She integrated a halo hair piece into my hair perfectly. No one realized it was not all my hair, and it looked great. I felt so beautiful all day, and the pictures look great. I looked like myself but elevated. Amanda is very efficient and highly skilled.

None of us wears much makeup day-to-day, and Amanda gave us enough to look and feel great without feeling uncomfortable. She took her time with each person in a confident, relaxed way only someone highly experienced has. Her energy radiated into the room we were getting ready in, and it helped ease my nerves all morning. We had extra time, and my mom asked if Amanda could style her hair last-minute. She did, and my mom loved the result. I had planned to help my 11 year old niece with her hair and makeup, but I ran out of time. Amanda was so kind to notice that I would not have time, and she offered to do my niece's hair. She gave my niece a beautiful braid and some lip gloss. My niece loved it, and it looked great. Amanda went above and beyond.

We all looked great all day, even with taking our masks on and off several times. At the end of the day, 12 hours after sitting in Amanda's chair, my makeup was flawless and my hair still looked great.

Amanda is the total package: she is kind, on-time, skilled, flexible, and laser focused on her clients. She puts out great work and takes her time, customizing her services to each person's style and comfort levels. She was an amazing addition to my wedding day, and she was the perfect vendor. She made me look amazing and feel incredibly beautiful, and I am so grateful to have found her.

You will be highly satisfied with Amanda's services. I will recommend her forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3115 nolt Rd suite 800 Lancaster, PA, 17601
Location of (Amanda McCauley Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding