Amanda Cromer Photography

Surprise, AZ View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Amanda Cromer Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Surprise, Arizona. Amanda has worked in the wedding industry for many years. She developed a passion for photography at an early age, which only grew stronger when she starting working at wedding events. Amanda works diligently to capture your memories so you can cherish them forever. Amanda Cromer is the dedicated, down-to-earth photographer you want to make your wedding truly unforgettable

Amanda Cromer provides a variety of wedding packages to suit couples of every style and budget. You may book all day coverage by one or two photographers. All packages include an engagement session as well as coverage of your rehearsal dinner. You will receive an online gallery to view your images and order prints of your favorites. Images are typically delivered within six weeks after the event. Add-ons include fine art prints, canvases, metal frame prints, standouts, and custom albums.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2495.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Chelsea S. Married on 05/03/2021

BEST Wedding Photographer in AZ!!!

I honestly cannot sing Amanda's praises enough. From the moment I met her at our venue's open house I knew she was the photographer for us. She is the sweetest, kindest, and most fun to be around. I too am a disney fanatic and upon meeting her I felt like the scene from step brothers "did we just become best friends?!". From sending a welcome book filled with pics, timeline suggestions, and helpful tips to get yo man ready and prep for each photo sesh to making us feel so incredibly comfortable during out shoots we could not have been more happy with selecting Amanda and her team. From the engagement shoot alone I was blown away by the ease of the whole process, how fun it was, and how truly gorgeous her photos are. My now husband and I walked away from each photo sesh not only feeling amazing about ourselves (she is sweetest and makes you feel like a million bucks) but also in major anticipation to see her work brought to life. I will say that my husband is not super fond of picture taking but him and our whole wedding party were singing her and her teams praises saying how much fun and easy going they made it. I was in tears when I saw our pictures and am so blessed to have such wonderful memories that will now last a lifetime. If you are looking for not only some exceptional photos for your big day or any other fun event, but also a truly great experience choose Amanda, I sure am glad that I did
    Danielle Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible and thoughtful photographer!

Amanda is simply incredible! She has worked with our needs every step of the way and has made our wedding photography experience a breeze! Amanda and Mike were even willing to meet us out of town and travel an additional hour in some rough terrain to make our engagement photos happen! Amanda makes sure to make the awkward poses fun, and unique, which makes for some amazing photos! We're so happy that we were able to book her for our special day, and we suggest you do as well!
    Lili Married on 11/01/2017
    Amanda was absolutely amazing! She gave us amazing photos, she is the sweetest woman in the world and made everyone in our wedding party feel so comfortable with taking photos. she went above and beyond to make sure we got the pictures we wanted and took the time out of her busy schedule to ensure we got groomsmen photos with the grooms brother who was being deployed shortly before our wedding! Very professional, very responsive, always early, you never had to worry about her being there and she would answer my texts within 10 min for even the stupidest of questions! Everybody from our family that worked or spoke with Amanda abesolutely loved her, and there are not enough good things to say about her! If you are looking for breathtaking photos, you have found your girl!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Amanda Cromer Photography Price Rates

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

We appreciate the professionalism with Amanda Cromer Photography! Not only a joy to work with, but beautiful images time after time! Certainly a great all around photographer!

KolorPHX Photographic CO. KolorPHX Photographic CO. Wedding Photographers

Amanda Cromer is amazing! From her beautiful work to her top notch professionalism and the care that she gives her clients...Amanda is one of the best!

Bird of Paradise Weddings Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Amanda is a super talented photographer and is an absolutely a delightful person! Creativity at it's finest with this girl! Modern, action and unique is her style, she has the ability to see into the eyes of the romantics, and bring it alive in your photos! I promise you won't be disappointed! Most Sincerely~ Montana Officiant/Bird of Paradise Weddings

Surprise Surprise, AZ, 85379
Location of (Amanda Cromer Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding