Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alysha Miller Photography

Alysha Miller Photography specializes in weddings serving the Southern California area and beyond. Intimate weddings/elopements and destination weddings are welcome!

NOT ONLY DO I HAVE A HEART FOR WEDDINGS, PHOTOGRAPHY AND ROMANCE, I HAVE A HEART FOR COUPLES AND THEIR MARRIAGE.YOU MIGHT BE THINKING,
“WHO IS THIS GIRL WE ARE HIRING TO CAPTURE SUCH AN IMPORTANT DAY IN OUR LIVES?”
REST ASSURED, I CARE, VERY MUCH. I CARE ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS OF YOUR WEDDING BUT MORE THAN THAT. I CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE.

Follow Alysha Miller Photography on

Real Weddings 26 Photos

14 Reviews for Alysha Miller Photography

Tiffany King · Married on 01/04/2020

Love Alysha!

Being in the wedding industry, I was definitely in search of a photographer on my wedding day who would not just produce great photos, but also someone who would be easy to communicate with and easy to work with. Alysha was all of this. From the very first phone call where I asked all my questions, Alysha was patient and very detailed making me feel at ease and comfortable with her. During our engagement session, when it unfortunately rained, Alysha made sure to be in good spirits throughout the whole day, helping me and my fiance (at the time) be as comfortable as possible in front of the camera.
    She was even super sweet to send us sneak peeks of our wedding day the very next day, which were absolutely beautiful. My husband and I were finally able to go through all of our photos and we couldn't be happier with the moments Alysha and her assistant captured. Thank you Alysha!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Siria · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful! A++

Alysha was wonderful to work with, she was super thorough and helpful and reasonably priced- bonus! She was invaluable to me with the creation of the timeline and was always willing to offer her help. She has such a lovely personality that makes everyone feel comfortable. She was even able to graciously reel in my husband's family that were all over the place taking pictures on their own phones while she was trying to get the shot. The second photographer she brought with her, Katie, was equally great- they made a great team! She was also open to picture ideas and poses we wanted to try, if anything, I wish I would have been more vocal about other ideas I had in mind. The day-of the wedding is just a blurr, so if you have any specific shots that you absolutely want, make sure that you let her know beforehand. I LOVE all my wedding photos and I will cherish them forever. Go with Alysha, you will not be disappointed! (this is coming from a bride with pretty high standards)

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Alissa

Alissa Harris · Married on 09/01/2019

I will FOREVER recommend Alysha Miller Photography

Seriously I do not even know where to begin! Alysha Miller Photography exceeded any and all expectations we had. From the moment we first talked to her to the moment we met her at our engagement shoot, we both knew she was going to be amazing. Our engagement shoot was amazing; we had incredible conversation and Alysha made us feel so comfortable (which is a huge feat because we both hate and are not used to being in front of a camera)!

Leading up to the wedding her communication was intentional and thorough, which we are so thankful for. She asked all necessary questions and helped us express to her our vision for our wedding day. This was something we didn’t even think we needed, but it ended up being such a blessing.

Alysha’s warm and inviting spirit made it so easy to be comfortable around her and it allowed us to have a great level of trust. We knew we were in the best hands on our wedding day and because of that we were able to be present and enjoy every single moment of our day.

Every single one of Alysha’s photos are just evidence of her beautiful gift. She brought our vision to life and more. She captures the most intimate moments so beautifully.
    Not only is Alysha incredibly talented, but beyond the camera, she is truly a LIGHT and radiates the Lord’s presence. She captured every emotion and detail of our day and we cannot to relive this day forever. We are so privileged to have had her capture our special day. Words will never express our gratitude that the Lord brought her to us! I cannot wait to use her for more special moments in our life in the future.

Hands down I will forever recommend anyone with photography needs to Alysha Miller Photography. Anyone who gets to work with Alysha will be absolutely privileged and blessed!

From the bottom of our hearts,
    Elijah and Alissa

Sent on 10/14/2019

Alysha Miller Photography's reply:

Wow, crying guys! You guys were the blessing! So thankful Jesus crossed our paths and that clients can turn into forever friends! You are what make my job a joy and I cannot express my thanks for your trust and support and allowing me to be a part of such a beautiful, amazing, Christ centered day! Praying for your future and marriage and YES to the future photo shoots!! :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alysha Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Palm Springs Palm Springs, CA, 92262 See on map
    Location of (Alysha Miller Photography)