Shavertown, PA 18708 Map · Phone number

About Aly Martin Photography

I feel so incredibly blessed to be doing what I know I was created to do... how do I know this? I love it so much! Every time I click the shutter I recognize an opportunity to create a memory that someone might hold tightly to for the rest of their life. I am committed to providing you images that will be cherished and will bring that very moment back to life. I am thankful to be able to serve the greater Northeast Pennsylvania area, as well as Philadelphia, NY, NJ, and DE. Thank you for considering me to be a part of helping to tell your story.

Follow Aly Martin Photography on

Aly Martin Photography 3
Aly Martin Photography 4
Aly Martin Photography 5

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

Aly was amazing. There are no words to express how amazing Aly is . She took both our engagement pictures as well as our reception and wedding . She made me really comfortable throughout this whole process. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and to top it off she's a great person!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Aly was amazing ! Very positive and very talented. Awesome lightening !

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Aly Martin Photography 6

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2017

The photos that Aly captured were more than I had hoped for. The photos of the details and the venue truly represented the feel of the evening. Our group photos and portraits were absolutely perfect. I would hire Aly without a single thought again.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Award

Aly Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Wedding DJs

Aly is not only a great photographer she is also a great communicator and just plain fun to be around. After I DJ a wedding where she's been the photographer, I sometime snoop her page out just to admire her work. She probably doesn't know this but I often re-post some of her images only because they're so amazing. And to top it off she's also a post production guru. 1st class all the way. Check out her images and you'll see what I mean.

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Aly Martin is an AMAZING photographer! We've had the pleasure of working with Aly several times for weddings and she is extremely professional, kind and easy to work with. She has a way of making all of her couples feel at ease on their wedding day (which is no easy task). Her photos are gorgeous - you will NOT be disappointed in the least bit. We highly recommend Aly for all of your photographer needs!

• Shavertown, 18708 See on map