Alquimista de bodas

San Sebastián View map

Your day has come...
Alquimista de Bodas organize weddings with big attention to detail, customizing the event and managing to create new emotions to all the people who are willing to enjoy this moment. A unique day with no fails with a good wedding planner!

Been working in the events business we are experts of wedding organizations. We tailor your big day, taking care of all the details, delivering new ideas, trying to create a unique wedding.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

• X
    Xenia Married on 10/06/2013
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was such a delight having Marta of Alquimista de Bodas help me organize my wedding near Barcelona! I was living abroad at the time and I could have seriously never made it without her. Marta and her team helped me fetch through suppliers, and plan the whole thing with amazing taste, always asking for my preferences and never imposing anything. It was a real pleasure working with them, I would totally recommend it!
  • User1755618 2+ years ago
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    All the wedding was planed by Alquimista de Bodas, Marta and her team were absolutely concerned in all the details. Our restaurant was near the beach in San Sebastian, with a perfect decoration of purple flowers and white tablecloth. Also the catering servise was amazing and all the guests congratulate us. The wines were basque and delicious and the food was totally fresh.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

C/Zubieta San Sebastián
0034-659790969
Location of (Alquimista de bodas)

Other vendors in Spain for your wedding