11870 Grand Park Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20852 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Allison Perlstein

Allison Perlstein is a freelance makeup artist based in Washington, D.C. and is available for weddings and other events/appearences. She is an experienced artist specializing in an eco-friendly and natural approach to makeup. The outcome is subtle yet significant and clients are always pleased with her ability to enhance their natural beauty without too much makeup. She has worked with high-profile clients that range from MTV and Warner Brothers, to fashion power-houses like Kate Spade and Rachel Comey. Allison's versatile experience and unique background has shaped her into a well-rounded artist with a deep understanding of color theory, facial structure and an intutive sense of her clients' needs

Full portfolio:www.allisonperlstein.com

Allison Perlstein provides professional makeup services for weddings, headshots, Television appearences, advertising and editorials. Brides can add a trial beauty run to their makeup package for an additional fee. Services offered include the following:

• Fake lashes

Allison Perlstein 2
Allison Perlstein 3
Allison Perlstein 4

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

Allison made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Allison is an amazing artist who made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Having a wedding in December means dry skin, chapped lips, and no tan, but she created the exact look that I wanted, melding a classic/ romantic/ whimsical vision with a LOT of glitter :-). As someone with very sensitive skin and a lot of allergies her products felt as great as they looked on my skin and my makeup lasted all day long (even through all the tears). Allison was affordable, flexible, and totally committed to doing what it took to make me feel comfortable and beautiful.

The folks responsible for your look on your wedding day are half artist half therapist, you trust them with a lot as a bride. I was so lucky that my look on my wedding day was in Allison's hands, she prioritized how I felt when I looked in the mirror above anything else. Thank you so much Allison, I can't wait for an excuse to work with you again!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Allison Perlstein 5
    Allison Perlstein 6
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful!

I truly loved working with Allison. This was the first time I've EVER liked my make up after getting it done professionally. I was looking for someone that could do my make up in a way that looked natural and not overdone. She did a great job of meeting those wishes, but still made me look polished and made me feel beautiful. She also did my mom and my mother-in-law's make up and did a they looked gorgeous as well.

I also want to note that it was SUPER hot and humid and my make up managed to stay looking great all night!

I couldn't have been happier with my experience!

Sent on 12/05/2018