Allie Lindsey Photography

San Diego, CA 92127 Map · Phone number

About Allie Lindsey Photography

I am a photographer, and it is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. I don’t consider it a job, because it defines part of who I am. I consider it a passion, and it has brought me clients that become friends who share some of the most important moments in their lives for me to capture. Huge bonus? I get to eat cake with you at your wedding, that makes me happy.

Follow Allie Lindsey Photography on

24 Reviews for Allie Lindsey Photography

1 User photo

Allie Lindsey Photography 1

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Allie is so incredibly talented!! My husband and I used her for our engagement photos and wedding. I also used her for a boudoir photo shoot that my husband loved! I actually felt so comfortable with her because she is so down to earth and real. She does such an amazing job! She takes a ton of photos and creates an amazing album to highlight your best moments. She is extremely efficient with her photos also. We actually were done ahead of schedule on our wedding day leaving more time to enjoy each other. She ran the show at our wedding with directing people where to go and what they needed to do without being overly bossy. The bridal party loved her and our parents were so happy she captured all the shots they wanted for the family. I plan to use Allie again in the future and highly recommend her to anyone!!

McKenna · Married on 04/07/2018

Look no further.

I’ll let Allie’s work speak for itself (it’s unparalleled).

Beyond the beauty she creates, Allie is an absolute joy to work with. She is always quick to respond, is happy to answer questions and was actually fun to be around. She is great with energetic groups and tricky families, and really helped to maintain a low-stress wedding day.

Also worth noting, I really loved that she uses both digital and traditional film.

In a day and age where the options are endless, do yourself a favor and just choose Allie. You will not be disappointed.

Allie Lindsey Photography 2

Savannah · Married on 05/27/2017

Allie is one of those people who captures beauty so uniquely. We loved having her as our wedding photographer. I also went to her for our engagement pictures and boudoir - both were incredible experiences. Allie genuinely cares about your wedding experience and wants to make your day run as smooth as possible. She has your back!!! Such a beautiful person inside and out and I am so happy we asked her to photograph our big day. We love you Allie you are AWESOME.