Mira Loma, CA 91752 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Alexis Reyes MUA

Alexis Reyes MUA is a Georgia-born, California-based wedding make-up artist in Inland Empire. Reyes was trained at the TNT Agency in Chino Hills, California, where she successfully completed the Make-up Artistry Pro Course. She prides herself on using her artistry to enhance her clients' natural beauty and allow them to feel their most confident. Alexis Reyes entered the wedding industry because, like so many young girls, she has dreamed about her own wedding for years and years. As a professional make-up artist, she now has the opportunity to be a part of hundreds of brides' special days.

From a simple, natural look to full-on princess makeup and styling, Alexis Reyes MUA listens to each clients' individual desires before transforming them into blushing bride. Services offered include:

• Bridal and bridal party makeup
  • Individual lash application

look3
image1 2

7 Reviews for Alexis Reyes MUA

Rebeca · Married on 05/12/2018

Alexis is amazing! She did an absolutely incredible job on my hair for my wedding!! I LOVED it!! She also did my mom’s makeup and hair and again was beautiful. I gave her some photo ideas on what my mom and I wanted and she made sure she got the look we both wanted and did exactly that. She made sure we were both happy with the look. She is professional, on time, and well prepared. At my trial, she made me feel so comfortable and knew she was perfect for my wedding. She has such a nice personality, makes anyone feel calm especially the bride during those nervous moments the day of. I can’t say enough good things about Alexis, she really went above and beyond helping me on my big day, not only with hair and makeup touch ups I needed, but with nerves. She was so kind to help me with my vail and patient to stay to make sure I was ok with hair and makeup. I was sooo happy with her!
    I highly, highly recommend her and would definitely call her up for the future. Thank you sooo much Alexis, you’re awesome!!!

Jeannette · Married on 04/20/2018

Alexis was an absolute JOY to work with! She did my makeup for my wedding this past weekend and I felt my most beautiful. She and her assistant also did the makeup of 4 of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and 2 sisters-in-law. She had to hire an assistant due to the size of my entourage, and both of them did amazing work. Her routine included foundation, eyeshadow, false eyelashes, contouring, and lipstick. Her makeup looked flawless on all of us, which was fantastic since we are of various ethnicities. When I met Alexis I told her that I wanted to look like me, but the best version of me, and that is exactly what she did for me. And an added bonus - not only is she amazing at her job, but she’s also just such a sweetheart! Thank you Alexis!

Alexis Reyes MUA 1
    Alexis Reyes MUA 2
    Alexis Reyes MUA 3
    Alexis Reyes MUA 4

Leah · Married on 04/01/2018

She does amazing work! She’s very personable and takes the time to get to know you and learn what you are comfortable with and then goes above and beyond that!

Alexis Reyes MUA 5

Alexis Reyes MUA Pricing

Alexis Reyes MUA Price Rates

Alexis Reyes MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10