Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Alexis Reyes MUA

User Photos
Photos

0.5

Alexis took my deposit and was never heard from again. Found out this happened to another lady as well.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexis is amazing! She did an absolutely incredible job on my hair for my wedding!! I LOVED it!! She also did my mom’s makeup and hair and again was beautiful. I gave her some photo ideas on what my mom and I wanted and she made sure she got the look we both wanted and did exactly that. She made sure we were both happy with the look. She is professional, on time, and well prepared. At my trial, she made me feel so comfortable and knew she was perfect for my wedding. She has such a nice personality, makes anyone feel calm especially the bride during those nervous moments the day of. I can’t say enough good things about Alexis, she really went above and beyond helping me on my big day, not only with hair and makeup touch ups I needed, but with nerves. She was so kind to help me with my vail and patient to stay to make sure I was ok with hair and makeup. I was sooo happy with her!
I highly, highly recommend her and would definitely call her up for the future. Thank you sooo much Alexis, you’re awesome!!!

Profile Picture Rebeca, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexis was an absolute JOY to work with! She did my makeup for my wedding this past weekend and I felt my most beautiful. She and her assistant also did the makeup of 4 of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and 2 sisters-in-law. She had to hire an assistant due to the size of my entourage, and both of them did amazing work. Her routine included foundation, eyeshadow, false eyelashes, contouring, and lipstick. Her makeup looked flawless on all of us, which was fantastic since we are of various ethnicities. When I met Alexis I told her that I wanted to look like me, but the best version of me, and that is exactly what she did for me. And an added bonus - not only is she amazing at her job, but she’s also just such a sweetheart! Thank you Alexis!

Photo of Alexis Reyes MUA in Mira Loma, CA - Before.
Photo of Alexis Reyes MUA in Mira Loma, CA - After!
Photo of Alexis Reyes MUA in Mira Loma, CA - After!
Photo of Alexis Reyes MUA in Mira Loma, CA - Post-makeup trial two months before the wedding.
Profile Picture Jeannette, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews