1051 Veronica St., Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alex & Cammy Photography

We are photographers based in Jacksonville, Florida, but we travel all over the world! We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed atmosphere and striving to create the best natural photographs. We focus on using light to create dynamic and interesting photographs.

Contact us :)

Alex & Cammy Photography 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/27/2019

Pictures We’ll Treasure Forever

As I was wedding planning I knew my biggest priority was pictures. I figured what was the point of having a fairytale wedding if you didn’t have amazing photos to look back on over the years. Our venue was the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens, so we even paid extra for special photo ops with penguins (!) and on the carousel. Still, Alex & Cammy Photography went above and beyond my expectations. Alex captured breathtaking photos that we will cherish forever, and the extra photo ops were so worth it as they’re some of our absolute favorite shots. Not only do we love the photos, our family and friends have raved over them nonstop as well.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Alex & Cammy Photography 16
    Alex & Cammy Photography 17
    Alex & Cammy Photography 18

Sydney · Married on 11/03/2017

Cammy and Alex were so amazing to work with at our recent wedding on Amelia Island! Cammy is so sweet and both of them are extremely professional and efficient! They didn't keep us too long for portraits but still managed to get us stunning photos - exactly what I wanted! They are great at detailed shots, candids, and portraits and we couldn't be more happy with the photos. They are also very quick - we received all of our edited photos about a week after the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Alex & Cammy Photography 25
    Alex & Cammy Photography 26
    Alex & Cammy Photography 27

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely LOVE Alex and Cammy. Not only are they stellar photographers, but they are just the kindest individuals you'll ever meet. Cammy even helped me with my wedding dress as it was a little difficult to get on at first! Our engagement photos were beautiful, and the sneak peek of our wedding photos just have me DYING to see the rest. We couldn't have asked for better wedding photographers. They are worth every penny and deserve all the recognition given. Love you guys!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Real Weddings

• Everlasting Events
    Everlasting Events Wedding Planners

Alex and Cammy are an absolutely amazing team to work with. They have an incredible style. They work long and hard for each wedding they do. I have had the pleasure of working with them on multiple weddings, and I definitely recommend them!

• That Wedding Lady
    That Wedding Lady Wedding Officiants

There are so many great photographers out there but, in the end, that doesn't necessarily mean you're going to have a great experience with them. Many disappear. Sometimes they have poor communication. Perhaps the team they utilize isn't meshing. The thing about Alex and Cammy Photography that makes them so very wonderful is their consistency and constancy delivering not only a great set of pix to their clients, they do it with such easy professionalism, with such a fantastic eye for the creative and they're just delightful to work with. They are flexible with their scheduling and nimble. They can react fast to changing needs or tricky schedules. And their price is right. They charge a fair amount of money for the work they do without leaving a bad taste in your mouth. They value their work and you will too. I unequivocally endorse this pro and highly recommend them to potential customers.

• 1051 Veronica St. Jacksonville, 32205 See on map
    9042266857 (Other Phone Number)