Winter Springs, FL 32708 Map · Phone number

About Alecia Renee Hair & Makeup Artistry

Having been in the beauty industry for over 10 years, Alecia Renee is an inspired makeup artist who uses her inspiration to provide quality services to her clients. She believes in complimenting natural beauty, not covering it up.

Her team of professional makeup artist and hair stylist share her vision and are eager to help you look your best for your special occasion. Services provided range from makeup consultations, makeovers, wedding hair and makeup, special occasion makeup application, eyelash extensions, manicure and pedicure services, television and commericial makeup, airbrush & traditional makeup application, and stylng service.

208425101502083191351416802944n
20577610150208318660141427988n
208425101502083191351416802944n

3 Reviews for Alecia Renee Hair & Makeup Artistry

• User5172080 · 2+ years ago

In search of a makeup artist for my wedding day, I received a referral from a mutual friend. After communicating we scheduled a consultation. She arrived at my home on time, she mixed foundation colors specific to my skin, and wrote down the exact items she used to create the look, and later emailed me a color card so we were both on the same page for what I hoped to look like on my wedding day...no surprises. On my wedding day she arrived on time, which was very important to me. She was friendly and professional. When she completed my makeup, it exceeded my expectation. Despite the stress of the day,she was upbeat, on schedule, and collected. I was also very impressed by the naturalness and elegance of the look she achieved. She made me feel beautiful, exactly how you should feel on your wedding day.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Annie · Married on 04/06/2013

I was referred to Alecia by my hairdresser who had worked previous weddings with her and could not stop raving about how wonderful she was. I could not be happier that I took her advice.

Alecia was amazing! From the trial to the day of, she was professional and prompt in all communication. The day of the wedding she worked WONDERS. All of my girls and myself looked so beautiful but still natural. It was so important to me that I still look like myself because in previous makeup experiences, I have found that other artists can make you look completely different.

Alecia kept me calm and relaxed during an overwhelming time. I felt absolutely beautiful and all of the bridesmaids could not stop raving about how wonderful she was.

Thank you Alecia for making me so beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 04/29/2013

I was able to find Alecia Renee last minute when my other makeup artist cancelled on me. She walked me through the look that I wanted to create during my trial and helped me discover I actually liked a softer look. I still get compliments today about how radiant I was for my ceremony. Professional and considerate I absolutely love her!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Alecia Renee Hair & Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• Winter Springs, 32708 See on map