ALE Photography

Black Hawk, CO View map Visit website
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

ALE Photography is a studio based out of Black Hawk, Colorado, specializing in weddings and other events. Owner Leah works alongside her team of additional photographers Adrian and Evie, to provide clients with beautiful photos to forever cherish. They will spend the day blending in with your guests looking for beautiful and natural moments, as unobtrusively as possible. The end result is an elegant visual legacy of timeless images that join together to create the story of your day.

ALE Photography offers a range of wedding bundles that can be tailored to suit your needs. All weddings are unique, and whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or a grand celebration, Leah is the talent you need to capture authentic memories of your day. The most comprehensive package includes 10 hours of continuous coverage with two photographers, family and couples portraits, a fully edited digital gallery, and a one-hour engagement session.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Deals

Team

Leah Dominguez
Leah Dominguez
Owner

I'm Leah and I love to capture people stories through my camera. Photography has always been a passion of mine until I decided to turn my passion into a business. I want to help you have the most beautiful photos you can on your wedding day. I love weddings and seeing two people come together to spend the rest of their lives with each other and to see your friends and family rejoice in your love is just incredible. I can't wait to meet you!

38 Aspen Way Black Hawk, CO, 80422
720-738-6229
Location of (ALE Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding