374 W 700 N, Orem, UT 84057 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800

About Ale Borges Photography

There are lots of photographers out there and everyone has a single and personal style.

I love photography, love families and love to meet new people and hear their stories. My goal is to show the truth, show people how they really are and I will do my best to document your memories in a unique way.

I live in Orem, UT, but I am available worldwide.

Send me a message and tell me about you, your family or your Wedding. Let's see if my style fits your desires. Everything starts with a talk :)

Follow Ale Borges Photography on

2014005
2013022

7 Reviews for Ale Borges Photography

Thaisa · Married on 11/29/2014

Ale Borges and his team were very caring since the beginning. On the wedding day they were on time and very professional. They made me feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the cameras. What I liked the most was that they had a lot creative ideas for the shooting.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jaqueline · Married on 02/15/2014

I organized my wedding on a tight budget, but as soon as I started to plan and analyze the weight of each component of party, I realized that one of the things I could never save was the photographs.
    I organized my destination wedding with only 2 trips to the place and because of that I did a LOT of research online. That is how I found the Ale Borges... I began to dream even more with my wedding to see the passion he could express in each of his previous work.
    I was very happy to work with Ale Borges because besides being such a talented photographer and artist his company was very professional in every step of the way: during the negotiation with quick responses, during the event, they went to see me the day before to discuss my last minute requests, and after when he sent me all the pictures through email pretty fast and also was so kind to surprise me with a beautiful personalized box with a flash drive with pics on the mail.
    Just a quick pick of my wedding:

Sent on 03/20/2015

Vanessa · Married on 01/04/2014

We are completely satisfied with Ale's excellent quality of work! The pictures came out amazing, and they always receive compliments by anyone who sees them. I couldn't imagine our wedding being captured in a better way! He was also very discrete while working during the wedding, and I should mention he has a very friendly and easy going personality. :) I highly recommend Ale Borges!!

Sent on 03/14/2015