Alcatraz Excursions based out of San Francisco, California, provides a unique setting for your wedding. Couples will board one of their hybrid vessels for a celebration on the water. They will provide a professional event coordinator to oversee your day, and make sure everything runs smoothly from start to finish. Alcatraz Excursions offers stunning views of the San Francisco Bay.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 100 guests for an outdoor wedding on one of their hybrid boats. These vessels include:
- Hornblower Hybrid - is the only boat of it’s kind in the world. It produces zero emission, and is powered mainly by solar panels, wind turbines and grid electricity.
- Alcatraz Flyer - features three decks, one being open and the other two closed.
- Alcatraz Clipper - is 128 feet long and provides both indoor and outdoor options for guests to mingle.
- Islander - also has three decks and very versatile setup options.
- Ranger - features ferry style seating and two spacious decks.
Alcatraz Excursions offers multiple wedding packages that can accommodate a variety of budgets and tastes. Their experienced event coordinator will help you plan everything from your cuisine to your decorations, photography, music and more. Couples can choose between a two-hour, three-hour or four-hour cruise. Each package includes a ceremony performed by the Captain, floral decorations, background music or a DJ and choice of linens. Additional services include:
- Event rentals
- Champagne bar
- House beer and wine bar
This coastal venue is located in San Francisco, California. Cruises depart from Pier 33 on the Embarcadero, near Fisherman’s Wharf. Roundtrip shuttle service can be arranged, and added on to your package for an additional fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
Any other questions?Message vendor
Would you like to visit?Request a visit