ALAIN HOTTAT PHOTOGRAPHY

ocho rios View map

Graduated in photography and cinematography in Belgium, Alain Hottat

has been living in Jamaica for the past 23 years. he is specialize in wedding - fashion & advertisement - and is also a video director .

''I have photographed weddings at some of Jamaica's most beautiful Resorts, villas, beach and botanical gardens - Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay, Portland...

I photograph from preparation to reception, at your wedding destination or out of your resort and this island wide . My approach to wedding photography is to capture the very natural essence and character of a wedding and bring the best Natural moments out with my artistic touch! The ones that will last for a life time.

Each wedding have a different atmosphere and mood , this is what I like to capture. The real wedding ''soul''. ' '

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
    Tristine Married on 06/02/2017
    I found Alain through Wedding Wire and browsed his Instagram @jamaicawedding and eventually booked him. I corresponded with Alain via email to book a wedding and trash the dress photography package. He was quick to respond and was able to accommodate my requests as well as my budget. Not only did he come to the resort on the wedding day, but he picked us up and took us to some exquisite off-site locations to do the trash the dress shoot the following day. He is an amazing person with your best interest in mind, you would not regret booking with him. Thank you so much Alain for the beautiful pictures.

With warmest regards,
    Tristine Taimanglo
    Joann Married on 02/20/2017
    I found Alain on Wedding Wire and contacted him via email. He was prompt in his response. His prices were reasonable and he set up a call with me in the states to discuss a few things. We booked the all day photo and video with him. When we met him the day of the wedding he was very professional and caring. Alain and his staff were with the bride and groom throughout the day and into the night reception. They were so on it -- always capturing the moment without being intrusive. Everyone loved them! We have received a preview of the ceremony photos and they're wonderful! Can't wait to see the rest and the video. We 100% recommend Alain --- a great value and great guy!
    Rachel Married on 12/07/2014
    Alain went above what we had expected and was a pleasure to work with!

ocho rios ocho rios
876-3879305
Location of (ALAIN HOTTAT PHOTOGRAPHY)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding