Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About AJ Production Company

Hello! Welcome to our wedding wire storefront! AJ Production Company focuses on bringing high quality artistic films to the midwest. Many people aren't aware of how important a videographer can be to their wedding let alone, a GOOD videographer.

Our films aren't traditional "camera in the back of church" videos. They are expressions of the couples and their wedding day! Much like a professional photographer, we focus on telling your story through vivid imagery. Plus our videos are so easy to share with your friends on facebook or through email.

We also do family videos and engagement videos. Take a few minutes to look through our portfolio and send us an email or give us a call! We travel anywhere so don't be shy!

Follow AJ Production Company on

• Videos 8

11 Reviews for AJ Production Company

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2011

AJ Production Co. was one of the greatest investments we made when it came to our wedding day. Adam and Josh were phenomenal at capturing our day and included the finest moments in our highlight reel to create a memory to share with all of our family and friends. Communication, Correspondence, and Charisma describe this company well. Although often not in the spotlight, they sure captured all the highlights of our wedding; they were anything but a distraction! Watching this highlight reel is amazing and allows us to relive our wedding day! As a couple we are excited to see the entire day, but the highlight reel – which was completed in record time -- is something all of our friends and family can enjoy without having to sit through hours upon hours watching the entire video. If you are hesitant about spending the money, please know if you have any interest at all in having a videographer – AJ Production Company does a breathtaking job and you will not regret it! Highly recommend this company – go to their website and take the time to look through their work and you will fall in love, just as we did!

Kateri · Married on 11/16/2011

THE most amazing video I have ever seen! I love the video AJ Productions did for me. Professional and so easy to work with, the video surpassed all expectations I had for them (and they were high expectations!). THANK YOU Adam for an amazing and beautiful way to remember my day. :)

• I

Becky · Married on 10/21/2011

Absolutely fantastic! Adam made the process so easy from start to finish. We are in love with the finished product and have had countless wonderful comments from friends and family. This is such a unique service; not just your same old videography. Hands down the best investment we made for our wedding. We would highly suggest AJ Production Co. to anyone looking for a great videographer to create a unique and unforgettable memory for their special event.

Award

AJ Production Company FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Empire Productions
    Empire Productions Wedding DJs

AJ and their team are amazing to work with and they create amazing films! We highly recommend them all the time to our clients! If you are looking for one of the best Videographers in the business, AJ Productions should be your first stop!

• Melissa Joy Studio
    Melissa Joy Studio Wedding Photographers

AJ Productions is the most talented videographer I've met in the business. The videos need to be winning national awards! I love watching them even if I've never met the couple. They are a professional, creative, and fun videography team! They do a great job of capturing even the most precious moments in your day! I wish I could go back and relive my wedding to have him capture my wedding day! You'll love working with them. They are way too much fun!! :)

• Pinnacle Productions
    Pinnacle Productions Wedding DJs

If your looking for wedding videography company and have not yet chosen a professional to capture your wedding, give Adam a call. They have a fresh approach that evokes emotions with creative imagery, talented production, and a final product that will give beautiful testament to your celebration!

• Sioux Falls, SD 57108 See on map