1259 El Camino Real #308, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number

About Aili Ice Designs

Located in Redwood City, California, our style and the quality of our work is highly influenced by the bounty and beauty in Northern California. Founded in 2003, by owner and head designer, Aili May Ice, we specialize in custom designed floral arrangements for any occasion. With her many years of experience in the floral and event fields, Aili leads her team with a passion for style, design and quality. "My goal with my art, my design, is to invoke a feeling of peace, calm and joy in my clients. Flowers are living reminders of the beauty which still exists amidst the chaos of our ever changing world."

Aili and her talented team of skilled designers work together to create one of a kind arrangements for each client. We tailor our work to the corporate environment, private homes, and large scale events. Our clients range from top 500 companies, restaurants, hotels, private home owners and hospitals. We are also pleased to offer delivery throughout the Bay Area.

megansample3