Pasadena, TX 77502 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Affordable Linens & Decor

Affordable Linens & Décor offers professional services for your wedding or special event in the Greater Houston area.

Our services include: Tablecloths, Overlays, Runners, Chair Covers, Sashes, and Napkins. Our products are made from cotton blends, satin, and organza.

We also rent or sell table decor. From floral centerpieces to non-floral, we have standard designs or help us design one special for your day.

To finish off your table design, we also rent Plate Chargers, "bling" for napkins and chair sashes, as well as a portrait easel and room lighting.

To add ambiance to any room, we offer room lighting, with uplights or a Gobo monogram. We also offer pipe & drape for your ceremony back drop. What about those candy buffets; we rent the jars so you can easily create one too.

We offer 3 different tiers of pricing to fit your budget. For example, if you book with JM Productions Professional DJ Service or Enjoy Your Day Event coordinating, you will receive a discount on your linen rental.

Let us help keep your special day on budget, and still beautiful.

JarsCandy2
BlkRed3

7 Reviews for Affordable Linens & Decor

Angelica Diaz · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing Service!!

So sorry for this late review! We got married in May 2018 and used Affordable Linen as well as their Day of Event Coordinator and we could not have done it without them. They were always available, never hesitated when I would make many changes in colors or texture. I was able to meet in person to actually see what the tables would look like and even after signing the contract they allowed me to make changes to what I wanted to rent. Eased my mind knowing I could change whatever I wanted without hassle! And seriously don’t know what we would have done without the Day of Coordinator. My Husband or myself would notice something during the wedding that needed to be addressed, we would find Tish to tell her and she already had solutions or was already fixing everything. She was amazing!! We were able to eat/relax after our ceremony since she kept everyone at bay and stayed on schedule/adjusted as needed. Made our day stress free!! HIGHLY recommended!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2016

The girls were so flexible and patient with the many changes to my order. Great customer service and the linens were beautiful!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Affordable Linens & Decor's reply:

Thanks for your review. We are glad we could accommodate your changes. We enjoyed watching your room transform as your tables were covered & decorated.
    Congratulations!! Tish & Junell

April · Married on 01/16/2016

Our tables looked great and it was all done in the time it was supposed to! I didn't have to worry about the linens at all!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Affordable Linens & Decor's reply:

Thanks for leaving your review. After meeting you & your mom at a bridal show, we knew we'd enjoy working with you. Congratulations again! Tish & Junell

Affordable Linens & Decor FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Photo booth, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Affordable Linens & Decor 1
    Discount
    Book your DJ with JM Productions Professional DJ Service to receive a discount on your linen order.

• Pasadena, 77502 See on map