Adrienne Kay Photography

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Adrienne Kay Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Omaha, Nebraska. Serving Lincoln and the surrounding areas, Owner Adrienne Duracinski knows that finding the love of your life is an event worth celebrating. With more than 10 years of experience behind the camera, she knows how to bring this special occasion to life with beautiful and bespoke photography. Her goal is to help you feel relaxed and at ease so that you can live in the moment and enjoy the festivities.

Working with Adrienne Kay Photography begins with a consultation, during which Adrienne will talk through all the details of your wedding. On the big day she will ensure you and your partner feel comfortable and confident in front of the lens. You will then receive your pictures in an online gallery that will allow you to print them or post them on social media.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Traci
    Traci K. Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!!

What an amazing experience I had with Adrienne as my photographer. Adrienne flew out to New Hampshire and spent the weekend with my fiancé and I. We were able to travel to a number of locations to get a variety of different shots. Adrienne helped me feel like the star of the show. She was so flexible with what we wanted and always open to trying a different angle to get just the right light. Adrienne’s experience shines through, she was organized, professional and quick with the turnaround of our photos. If you are looking for a great photographer with a creative flare, you have found it with Adrienne!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing pics and great to work with!

Adrienne was great to work with and her pictures were amazing! She has a great eye for pictures and makes you feel like a model on your special day! Very creative and made sure we got all the important pictures taken that we wanted! We loved working with her!
    Crystal Married on 03/11/2017
    Adrienne did an amazing job on our wedding photos and she was very flexible with everything we wanted. I was very impressed!

Deals

Adrienne Kay Photography 1
Exclusive

Team

Adrienne Duracinski
Adrienne Duracinski
Photographer/Owner

Hi! Congrats and thanks for stopping by! A little bit about me...I am a wife and momma of 2 kids and 2 fur babies. I live in Omaha and LOVE love. I can't wait to chat with you about you big wedding day!

Cheers!

Omaha, Nebraska Omaha, NE, 68138
Location of (Adrienne Kay Photography)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding