860 Chalcedony St, San Diego, CA CA 92109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Adrian Wood Photography

Adrian Wood Photography is a photography business in San Diego, California. Adrian was born in the United Kingdom and devoted a large part of his life to travel. He learned from the best photographers in the industry. As he grew as an artist he began educating fellow photographers as well. Adrian uses medium format film and digital cameras to provide couples with the best quality imagery possible. Adrian Wood Photography travels throughout California, Italy, and Greece capturing weddings.

Destination weddings often have several events over the course of multiple days. No matter the size or duration of your event, he has experience delivering beautiful interpretations of your day through images. Adrians images are bold, crisp and one-of-a-kind. He uses your personality, venue and location to create stunning images. His services include:

• Additional hours

Adrian Wood Photography 7
  • shawn

shawn · Married on 09/15/2018

Best photographer from LA to Italy

Not only was our wedding day more than we had ever imagined, but we have the pictures to prove it. We wanted a photographer who not only helped us relive the celebration, but make it stress free and fun. Adrian captured us as our best selves; every tear, smile, laugh, and kiss.
    When you are selecting your vendors, you learn that having someone who makes you feel comfortable and listens to your needs is necessary. Well we didn’t know what we needed or how to begin. We wanted someone to not only photograph us, but our guests to love shots of themselves too. We also knew we wanted both digital and film. We were so fortunate to have Adrian’s work presented to us. We were in love with every shot from his gallery. Booking him was effortless. He was prepared to do international transfers from bank to bank, answering all our questions along the way.
    Fast forward one year, to our wedding day in Italy. I blew out three blow dryers and fell behind schedule, the stress was not only running through my body, but seen on my face. Enter Adrian. He not only was able to keep me calm, but all while capturing the most memorable parts of the day. I remember taking direction and watching my husband laugh through each new pose (we are by no means models). Looking back at those photos, he’s brilliant. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I walked down the aisle with wet hair!
    Adrian is hands down the absolute best. The quality and quantity of work was exactly what we were expecting, and we had high expectations because of what we saw. Our wedding photos are beautiful and timeless. The relationship we developed was built on humor and trust and I would not hesitate to jump at a chance to work with him again.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Adrian Wood Photography 10
    Adrian Wood Photography 11
    Adrian Wood Photography 12

Adrian Wood Photography's reply:

It’s always easy when you meet fun and genuine people .. your love for each like the weather was bright and warm xx my love and wishes to you both xx
  • Sam

Sam Bonney · Married on 07/28/2018

If Carlsberg did Wedding Photographers, Adrian is your man.

From the very first Skype call with Adrian, we felt at ease. All our questions were answered and Adrian had a very calming and funny attitude which relaxed us so much. Being a Graphic Design photography was extremely important to me so it took a while to find what we were looking for. But as soon as we saw Adrians style/"look" we instantly were excited about working with him. His images were realistic and natural.

That, for me, was the most important thing when it came to our wedding photos. We wanted the natural raw feeling rather than the posed images and boy did Adrian deliver. The coordination between his team, our wedding planner, caterers and florists was exquisitely orchestrated.

Adrian is truly an experienced hand. The knowledge he has with the locations/positions/where to stand what way to look etc. is truly amazing. The finished article is proof of this. He captured everything and more of our special day. Even with certain light conditions which would have ruined certain shots, Adrian still produced what can only be described as truly amazing. Thank you to Adrian and his crew. He felt like a family member by the end of the day yet still a true professional when going about his work.

Like others on here we are finding it extremely difficult to choose our favourites as they are all so amazing. You will not regret choosing Adrian as your photographer. 20 out of 10 for sure. Thank you Adrian.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Adrian Wood Photography's reply:

Enormous thanks for the review it was an amazing day and you all made me feel very welcome. It really was a great fun day and you reminded me how enjoyable my job is meeting such nice people... thank you and my love to you both

Adrian Wood Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 860 Chalcedony St San Diego, CA, CA 92109 See on map