Ace Studios Photography

Hamilton View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving, what you have caught on film is captured forever...

I am based in Bermuda and available for events, weddings and engagements worldwide. I believe in quality over quantity therefore only accept a limited number of bookings per year. Please contact me for detailed pricing I would love to hear from you.

I am so fortunate to get to work with all my clients and their kind words are so appreciated and cherished...

"I CAN'T BREATHE!! Dee you are amazing! These shots are just beyond, beyond beautiful."
- Valerie Furtado

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2300

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

Jacq Married on 07/20/2013
    We hired Ace Studios for our 30th anniv. Pictures w our children... Dee knew we had a small window to work with as we were coming there on a cruise. Dee was absoltuley delightful to work with, kind hearted and flexible with our time constraints. We did our photoshoot in our "happy" with a perfect stranger... Who ended up taking the most stunning photos. Some attached. We highly recommend Dee. She was then and still is an amazing photographer. You will not be disappointed.
    Eddie Married on 10/06/2012
    Our time with Dee was amazing. We were on a trip so obviously time is pressing. Dee was fast and efficient , but also was able to be flexible and accommodate our requests. Our photos turned out great. We got previews right away. Very professional but at the same times makes you feel very comfortable. Was willing to work with us to try new things which most photographers do not !

Pricing

Ace Studios Photography Price Rates

48 Par la ville Road, Suite 1182 Hamilton
441-3001414
Location of (Ace Studios Photography)

Other vendors in Bermuda for your wedding