Absolutely Inviting (Bahamas)

Nassau View map

Our company provides one-of-a-kind stationery solutions for all of life’s occasions and eventualities, catering to weddings, parties, showers, church and corporate functions just to name a few… Our attention to detail and excellent craftsmanship places us as a force within the local stationery industry. Offering far more than the ‘traditional’ invitation, Absolutely Inviting provides personalized event stationery to reflect your unique style and to coordinate with the theme, colors, and overall décor of your function. Contact us today for your free consultation!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing

Camille Married on 10/18/2013
    I learnt about Absolutely Inviting over one of the social medias. I contacted them and they were more than happy to accomodate me with an appointment to see what they were all about and what they had to offer. From the time I met Mrs. Roberts she was attentive and excited about the concept i envisioned (laser-cut) for my invitiations and because the concept was fairly new to Nassau I was anxious in a good and bad way to see how it would come off. She was elated that she had a customer willing to try this very different application...she saw my vision with ease and secured my absolutely perfect proof. It was a GO.

Absolutely Inviting, in my belief is an extremely professional, and unique experience...it was a breath of fresh air to not worry about one more thing during my wedding planning, my invitations and programmes were in good hands.
    Pamela Married on 10/12/2013
    It was a pleasure working with Absolutely Inviting. The level of professionalism exhibited was amazing, as well as the focus to detail when finalizing the final touches to my wedding invitations. I would highly recommend their services to anyone planning a special event, as they were very helpful and extremely accommodating.
    Schano Married on 10/12/2013
    She went over and beyond for me and I am grateful for that. You rock

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Executive Suites at the British Colonial Centre of Commerce (4th floor), #1 Bay Street Nassau
242-6012040
Location of (Absolutely Inviting (Bahamas))

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding