2664 Buckhorn Drive, Randleman, NC 7317 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Abe One Wedding Deejays

WE ARE NOW RANKED #2 IN AMERICA ON GIGMASTERS.COM! There's no second guessing about the most important day in your life nor should there be about the entertainment. See our photos, video clips and reviews then you decide.

I have been a DJ my entire life and I'm always leaning exciting new techniques to share with my customers. If experience speaks, then let my 42 years do the talking. I am a local morning Radio Dj with a pulse on whats going on in our community and state. Some consider hosting weddings a part time job, but not for me. The most important day in your life is about to take place, why would you trust just anybody to do a part time job when you are about to make a lifelong commitment?

We do offer uplighting. My production team is from North Carolina and they wire shows for Jason Aldean, Luke Combs and other performers. Uplighting is not cheap, nor it it required, but if needed, we can make your wedding event as festive as Christmas.

Lets talk now about your special day. I am ready to hear from you now.

Follow Abe One Wedding Deejays on

10 Reviews for Abe One Wedding Deejays

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/23/2019

Made my wedding spectacular

We loved" DJ JJ" Joey is well traveled having lived in Vegas, Los Angeles, and other places, he brought the perfect electric vibe our party wanted. We wanted our sound to be more metropolitan and he delivered perfectly. We love Abe One!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful Professional

Will Shumate has an incredible voice and knows how to get the attention of the crowd. Will called the early the week of the wedding to go over all the details to make sure all the details were correct. Abe One brings more to their events than just great music. From the planning process until we said " I do" everything was spot on.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Abe One Wedding Deejays FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 675.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Abe One Wedding Deejays 1
    2019 Discount Coupon

If you are needing DJ services anytime befor Decmber 31st, 2019 you may qualify for 20% discount. Let's get started!!!

• 2664 Buckhorn Drive Randleman, NC, 7317 See on map