Elevation Events & Entertainment

Boone, NC View map

$550 Most Popular Price

Memorable, Professionalism and Fun - that is what you get with Aaron's Mobile DJ & Karaoke Service. With over 15 years in the entertainment business, it is our priority to provide excellent, quality DJ service for all of our Weddings! Based in Hickory NC, we provide services throughout Western North Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, Upstate South Carolina and the Foothills and Piedmont of North Carolina. Aaron's Mobile DJ Service will bring the best throughout your wedding. We are the #1 Source and Pick for your Entertainment needs and are sure to keep your party alive along with making your Wedding Day the most memorable event of your life.

We offer affordable pricing and the best quality for your buck!! Questions? Reach out to us via email: aaronsmobiledj@gmail.com or check out our facebook page for more photos, videos and reviews www.facebook.com/aaronsmobiledj

We look forward to working with you in the future and making your wedding day the best day EVER!!!

• Kenzie
    Kenzie F. Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing!

Aaron was amazing! He and his assistant both went out of their way to make our reception a blast. Behind the scenes, Aaron was so easy to work with... he was able to really capture the essence of who my husband and I are as a couple; then the day of the event he was also able to be flexible and work with the crowd and what they were into. I would recommend him to anyone!!
    Nicole Married on 04/14/2018
    Aaron went above and beyond to make sure the music at my wedding ceremony and reception was perfect. He was willing to meet with my husband and me several times before our wedding to finalize details and answer all of my questions. He also came to our rehearsal just to make sure he was familiar with the sound system at the ceremony site even though attending the rehearsal was not in our contract.

Aaron provides a questionnaire that is very detailed and guides you to make all your musical decisions. He allows you to pick specific songs/general genre you want played during various times throughout the ceremony and reception, or you can choose to let Aaron pick the music as he sees fit. It all depends on how much or little you want to be involved in the song selection process.

The ceremony music was played just as I wanted and at the reception, he knew exactly when to change the tempo and genre of the music to keep the crowd dancing throughout the night. The music flowed all night long — from cocktail hour, to dinner, and then to dancing! He also threw in a couple surprises that everyone loved!

In summary, my husband and I are grateful we chose Aaron as the DJ for our wedding. He played a critical role in helping us create the day we dreamed of. Aaron’s prices are very reasonable and he does an outstanding job. My husband and I highly recommend him!
    Sarah Married on 05/20/2017
    Aaron was very responsive and sent us paperwork to fill out for the cocktail and reception. I also had a list of 75 questions he answered in detail prior to hiring him. We hired him online and never met him until the day of the event. I felt this was the riskiest of all our vendors. However, Everything went really smoothly and he was able to read the crowd and play songs that kept everyone dancing. Aaron surprised us by playing the shoe game. It was not my style and I didn't remember planning it. It could have been a miscommunication. We had fun with the game and SO SO SO many of our guests said that was their favorite part of the reception. I immediately regretted doubting Aaron and being slightly too controlling with our reception! Aaron was great at playing the music we enjoyed and would take requests from our guests too! It was fantastic! He also provided mics at our ceremony and it was great. On your wedding day, it is nice to know someone you trust is handling the important stuff and you can focus on marrying the one you love. Aaron took care of everything without needing much from us. He allowed us to enjoy our day and was incredible. He was very flexible and wanted our day to be just as the way we wanted it. His cost was much more reasonable as compared to other places in town. He also had a lot of extras you could do, like uplighting etc.

Pricing

Elevation Events & Entertainment Price Rates

Boone, NC, 28607
Location of (Elevation Events & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding