A World Of Travel Enterprises LLC.

Wilmington, DE View map

Getting Married? Give Us A Ring...... A World Of Travel brings you destination expertise, exclusive specials and promotions.

We will give you peace of mind when making your honeymoon plans, before,during and after your trip. We are your Honeymoon Professionals.

!Elaine Parsons, President Of A World Of Travel.

A World Of Travel opened their doors in 1993 so that people could have the opportunity to go to A Travel Agency that could provide knowledge and excellent service for their travel needs.

Elaine has a passion to help make memories for her clients that go on vacation so that they have peace of mind that A World Of Travel is there for them before, during and after their trip.

You can contact Elaine at 302-838-2568.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
  • User1957791 2+ years ago
    My husband worked with Elaine to give me the best honeymoon possible. I could not have been more happy! Our travel agent ensured that we stayed somewhere that could accommodate all of my dietary restrictions and gave us everything we wanted. My husband wanted somewhere secluded and quiet and that is exactly what we got! My husband said the process was so easy - much less stressful than booking everything on your own! I would highly recommend this travel agency, especially for stressed out brides-to-be!

Deals

A World Of Travel Enterprises LLC. 1
Gift
Book a 6 night 7 days honeymoon package and save $100.00 off your final payment! Call today 302-838-2568 or email elaine@aworldoftravleinc.com

1915 West Zabenko Dr. Wilmington, 19808
Location of (A World Of Travel Enterprises LLC.)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding