12205 Perry Street, Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number
1 review

About A Slice of Creation Cakes & Treats

A Slice of Creation Cakes & Treats is a Home-Based Bakery and Cake Studio specializing in Wedding and Groom's Cakes/Treats. Custom and Sculpted Cakes for any occasion, as well as Fondant Cake/Cupcake Toppers.

A Slice of Creation does not have a traditional retail shop. We are a Home-Based business operating under the "Colorado Cottage Food Act". As well as certified by, Servsafe Food Handler Program.

Follow A Slice of Creation Cakes & Treats on

59545e7db29e0e83 9820860 orig
07 2723 25 39

1 Reviews for A Slice of Creation Cakes & Treats

Bo · Married on 09/17/2016

This review is actually for a grooms cake, but I know that A Slice of Creation makes amazing wedding cakes too. As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted to do a grooms cake for my fiancé. He is a hunter and I wanted a deer head grooms cake like some I had seen on Pinterest. My Sister in Law found Kristie from A Slice of Creation and as soon as I saw her website and the amazing cakes she can create I knew I had found the right baker. This cake was one of the highlights of the reception. I hadn't even seen it until the waitstaff brought it out on a platter as we were getting ready to cut our wedding cake. Everyone crowded around it, my groom kissed it on the nose, all his brothers wanted pictures with it, the groomsmen wanted to take it to the photo booth - our friends and family are still talking about that cake. It tasted delicious as well. It was red velvet with frosting and fondant. I can't tell you how special my Groom felt having a surprise that was all about him. I am convinced that no other bakery could have done the outstanding job Kristie did, and no one would be easier to work with. She returned emails promptly and was always positive. You can tell she loves what she does. Her and her crew arrived on time at the venue although I only had time to say hello before going off in 100 different directions. She even thought to put a fondant ribbon around the base of the neck that matched our colors. She made fall leaves and added a pumpkin as well.
    For a picture of the cake check out her website, www.asliceofcreation.com - you won't be disappointed!
    Also, all you future Brides who want to plan a special surprise for your Groom - do a grooms table with a cool cake. No one expects it in this part of the Country and it really makes your Groom feel good. Put one of the family members in charge of decorating the table, make it fun, hire Kristie, and everyone will love it and will talk about it for a long time!

Sent on 10/11/2016

A Slice of Creation Cakes & Treats FAQ

$ 6.00
    $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Cake Toppers
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• 12205 Perry Street Broomfield, 80020 See on map
    7202981405 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Slice of Creation Cakes & Treats)