Springfield, KY 40069 Map · Phone number

About A. OSBORNE PHOTOGRAPHY

My name is Amanda Osborne and I was born and raised in Central Kentucky and from a very young age, I can always remember wanting to be a photographer. My mother ran a daycare service and there were many days where I set up my own "studio" with bed sheets, props and wardrobe. I would bring the "clients" in and fix their hair and makeup and pose them with Barbie cars and artificial flowers from around the house. I continue to photograph the families of some of these children even today. My love for photography carried over into high school when I would fill up rolls of film with various shots of my friends and family. In 1997 I completed an at home college course and received a standard diploma in the field of Photography. After having my son, life happened and dreams went away, but only briefly. I graduated in 2002 from Louisville Technical Institute with an Associates in Computer Graphic Designing. This opened my eyes to the new world of Photoshop and the digital age. I purchased my first DSLR in 2008 and shortly after one of the daycare children I had photographed back in the late 80's in my mother's daycare, approached me for some family photographs and the rest, as they say, was history.

In 2011, A. Osborne Photography was born. I am now a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) as well as being fully insured and belonging to and obtaining numerous other Photographer's certifications and groups.

I specialize in family and portrait photography as well as Weddings. But I have recently started shooting commercial as well. I love what I do and I look forward to any opportunity that comes my way. Thank you for your interest in my journey!

• A.J. Photography
aop0774
ac4efc08bc97619f 1404790263206 aop6534
aop4178

1 Reviews for A. OSBORNE PHOTOGRAPHY

Amanda Osborne is an amazing, energetic, and exhilarating photographer! She is reasonably priced yet delivers full satisfaction! She captured many precious moments that I will treasure forever!

Sent on 12/10/2014

A. OSBORNE PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1100
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums