A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services

PMB 228 9160 Estate Thomas, St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services, LLC is a wedding and event DJ based in St. Thomas, in the Virgin Islands. This professional wedding DJ has provided the Virgin Islands with quality entertainment services for the last year, offering an extensive library of music spanning all genres, music video tracks, MC services, and other exciting components that will make your destination wedding and reception an unforgettable celebration. A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services, LLC specializes in taking care of all music and entertainment details, so that you can enjoy your wedding reception to the fullest.

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services, LLC prioritizes client communication, and develops personal relationships in order to ensure that your music and entertainment needs are met. We offer consultations to help make your experience stress-free and enjoyable. They allow you to create your own playlist, and they take requests to play the songs that you would like to hear on your wedding day. They offer a vast selection of audio and music video tracks, as well as entertainment items such as video blocks, couples slideshows, fog machines, laser lighting effects, wireless mic system and other uplighting services. Other DJ services and additional equipment include:

• Consultation

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services 2
  • Tate

Tate Dewalt · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Wedding Reception

Had a great experience with Terris. Very pleasant to work with and always got back to you right away. Also, a very good price!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services 3
    A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services 4

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services's reply:

Thank you so very much for the review. BTW, you're an outstanding dancer!!! Reach out to me when you return to the island.
    DJ TEE
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 05/07/2019

DJ Tis the best!

DJ T is the best! I had been working with him for a few months before my wedding and from the beginning he was always available and provided everything I needed from start to finish. I had a venue change halfway through my planning process and I was not able to see the new venue until I arrived on island. T coordinated with my venue and went on his own time prior to my arrival to check out the location and speak with the property manager. He truly was an essential part of my #BridalBible team, and crucial part to my wedding! He has all the lights, monitors for music videos (so fun!) and karaoke, and everything else you may want for your big day. He also has a really good voice - weird thing to say in a review, but you know what I mean... that good DJ voice lol! HIRE DJ T!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services's reply:

Mari,
    It was so nice to have finally met you guys. We had been communicating for almost a year it seems. I thank you for choosing my business to be a part of your special day. If ever on island, look me up!!!
    DJ TEE

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services Pricing

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services Price Rates

A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services 2
    Savings on your Destination Wedding

Savings on our services, if booked through weddingwire.com!!!

Our basic package at $800, is now only $775.

Our premium package at $1000, is now only $970.

Don't miss these deals while they last!!!

• A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services 3
    3% OFF

This discount extends to all weddingwire clients looking for a DJ.

3% OFF is booked before Jan. 1, 2025.

Book your wedding today with A+ Mobile DJ/KJ Services