1738 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Johnson & Sons Florist

A. Johnson & Sons Florists have been designing and arranging wedding flowers for over 80 years. Call (651) 698-6000 to setup a free complimentary appointment with one of our award-winning designers. We recommend that you schedule your free 1 – 2 hour wedding consultation 6 months to 6 weeks prior to your wedding date and that you setup your wedding appointment 1 – 2 weeks before the date you would like to have your consultation. Our wedding consultants are available for appointments Monday through Saturday at our store on 1738 Grand Ave. in Saint Paul MN. For additional information regarding how to plan for your wedding please checkout our wedding FAQ.

For pictures of wedding flowers please checkout the following picture galleries, shown in the blue text below, to view different styles and varieties of wedding flowers. For a full pricing list of all of our wedding flowers including plant and ceremony decoration rentals checkout our wedding price list.

wedding arch
wedding arch
w2
w1

18 Reviews for A Johnson & Sons Florist

I worked with Paul. He was very helpful and saw my vision perfectly. My flowers might have been my favorite aspect of my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful! The bouquets, table arrangements, and corsages were all amazing. Paul is also very helpful to reach your vision while remaining in your budget. I give them an A ++.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Erica · Married on 08/03/2012

A Johnson & Sons Florists were wonderful to work with! We had a tight budget and they were able to provide beautiful flowers within that budget- better than we had hoped for! I loved them.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Jen · Married on 02/18/2012

I would highly recommend them. I was so happy with how all my flowers turned out and my guests were in awe. They know how to change a room and make it perfect. They are very professional and expierenced.

Sent on 03/01/2012

A Johnson & Sons Florist Pricing

A Johnson & Sons Florist Price Rates

A Johnson & Sons Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1738 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, 55105 See on map
    8009598010 (Other Phone Number)
    6516953236 (Fax Number)